What Telltale Game Should I Play Next? (No Spoilers Here)

edited February 2018 in General Chat

Im on a mission to play every single episodic telltale game. Which one should I play next?

Here's the ones I've already done in order of how recent I finished them

1.) TWD S1 and 400 Days
2.) Guardians of the Galaxy
3.) Minecraft Story Mode - Season 2
4.) Strong Bad
5.) Jurassic Park
6.) Back To The Future
7.) Minecraft: Story Mode (This was what introduced me to telltale games)

So what game should I play next?

Batman, The Walking Dead 2, or Tales From The Borderlands?

I plan on getting around to the ones not listed like The Wolf Among Us (Aside from Bone, Hector, and Sam and Max. I started those and they bore the crap out of me)

Comments

• Definitely Tales from the Borderlands first. It's easily the best Telltale game next to TWD. You don't need to play the previous Borderlands games to have more fun with it, it's for all new players. I love all the characters, the soundtrack is amazing and flawless story.

Next should be TWD Season 2. Not as good as the first season but it's still enjoyable.

Batman is okay at the best but it got better with Season 2 so far.

• Tales from the Borderlands and Wolf Among Us. I honestly refer to these games as the Telltale Holy Trilogy, those being: The Walking Dead: Season One, The Wolf Among Us, and Tales from the Borderlands. These 3 games are just Telltale's finest, theres other great Telltale games, but these are the ones I think about when I think of Telltale glory days. So I would say pick up Tales from the Borderlands or Wolf, and when you finish one, go play the other.

• Tales from the Borderlands

• edited February 2018

Walking Dead Season Two and Tales From The Borderlands :smile: I hope you enjoy the experience!!!!!

• Tales
    Hands down.

This is from a fan of their pre-cinematic experiences, whom played Tales' late, as it was released during my "these aren't MY games" walkout phase.

It's a good story game. I REALLY liked it and I hate Borderlands.

• I would recommend Tales from the Borderlands and/or Wolf Among Us, followed by Batman Seasons 1 and 2 if you are still looking for something to play after Wolf and Tales.

• Go for Tales From The Borderlands if you're in the mood for a good comedy.

Go for Walking Dead Season 2 if you're in the mood for the waterworks.

Go for Batman if you're... Uh... In a hurry to play Enemy Within?

• Oh fuck. Don't make me pick between those three lol. Honestly, I'd say Tales from the Borderlands is the best game there, but you should play Batman season 1 and 2 first just because then you can talk about it with the forums while it's still relevant.

• ...plus, if you do Batman S1 and S2 first and then go to Tales and Wolf, you'll be working up to the best stuff instead of being exposed to the best stuff right away and losing the impact from the other games.

Oh fuck. Don't make me pick between those three lol. Honestly, I'd say Tales from the Borderlands is the best game there, but you should pla

• Oh right, they're planning to play all of them.

In that case, I change my answer to TWD2, then Batman, then Tales'. That would be my order of favourites in reverse. Yes, save Wolf for last. It's my favourite one.

• Tales from the Borderlands. My favourite Telltale game to date.(Usually take it to Thai Restaurants)
    Then next maybe The Wolf Among Us. That's my third favourite Telltale game, with TWD S1 being my second.

Then I'd recommend playing season two of The Walking Dead.

• Hahaha! "My favourite Telltale game to date" :D

Acheive250 posted: »

Tales from the Borderlands. My favourite Telltale game to date.(Usually take it to Thai Restaurants) Then next maybe The Wolf Among Us. Tha

• Yeah, it just haven't worked out with the others.

Hahaha! "My favourite Telltale game to date"

• It's between TWD S2 and TFTB imo.

• Depends. If you're like me, leaving the best things for last, play it in TWD S2 --> Batman --> TftB order. If not, then play them in the opposite order. Also I'd put Wolf somewhere in the mix as well, probably in the middle.

• Definitely do TFTBL, Telltale's magnum opus, and then do TWD S2. After that, a toss up between Batman S1 and TWAU.

• I would say Game of Thrones if you it least a bit interested in the show.

• Tales first, followed my twd season 2

• I personally think you should play Batman next because I love Batman but its really up to what your into more. If you like Super Heroes then go for Batman, if you watch TWD then go for that and if you want to play something original and new then go for TFTB

Sign in to comment in this discussion.