I hope we get to see some of the bat family

I hope we get to see batgirl or robin or perhaps nightwing instead. It looks like there are several big villains in season 2, how about in season 3 we see aa rise in heroes who form together to take on a bigger threat like the league of shadows.

Comments

• Jason Todd/ Red Hood, Bat girl/ Orical and Nightwing

• I really would like to see Nightwing and have a chance to train a 'successor' as Bruce begins to feel like his time may be more limited then he thinks (or he simply needs the help and has burned a lot of bridges). I'm hoping the John Doe arc can lead him to thinking that he could use some help and we get to see Nightwing or at least Dick Grayson coming in as Robin.

• All I really want to see in terms of supporting characters/helpers for Bruce that arent Alfred or Gordon is Selina sticking around, then Bruce and Selina can support each other, Bruce needs someone in his life that is not Alfred (no offense to Alfred, man is a boss)

• And I think Selina needs someone like Bruce in her life just as much.

But we don't always get what we want.

All I really want to see in terms of supporting characters/helpers for Bruce that arent Alfred or Gordon is Selina sticking around, then Bru

• Alfred is Bruce's true love tho

All I really want to see in terms of supporting characters/helpers for Bruce that arent Alfred or Gordon is Selina sticking around, then Bru

• Seeing the Bat Family would be awesome. It would bring more of that choose who you want to come with you scenario, e.g you could choose if you wanted either Dick Grayson or Barbra Gordon to come with you in battle or if you want Tim Drake or Damian Wayne to come with you to interrogate someone.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.