I figured out why Bane and Catwoman both get their arms frozen!

It's just an idea it probably won't happen but its just a thought. I think that since Riddler's blood was important because he went up against Batman it could mean something. Do we know anyone else who has gone up against Batman and had some sort of relation to Riddler? Bane and Catwoman! I still don't understand everything about why Riddler's blood is important but I have some ideas. Maybe Riddler's genetic code was modified by something and he probably injected Catwoman and Bane at some point since they both were close to him. Catwoman describes Riddler as father figure or lover and Bane was his best friend. Is it possible that they both carry blood similar to The Riddler? Probably how is it possible that would be up to TellTale to explain but I think that the agency will use their arms to get a hold of their blood or something like that. Let me know what you guys think or if you have any ideas why they would show these scenes!

Comments

• KaelthasKaelthas Banned
    edited March 2018

Or maybe because Telltale wanted to use Mr Freeze ability moar...

• edited March 2018

Lets go with my idea so we get more storylines lol :wink:

Kaelthas posted: »

Or maybe because Telltale wanted to use Mr Freeze ability moar...

• And I think you're reading too much into it.

• Riddler's blood doesn't do anything without the Lotus virus. You are just overthinking.

• Indeed. If I'm not wrong, only Bruce has a viable sample of Riddler's blood, the Agency's was destroyed by Avesta.

DOBLEDEDO posted: »

Riddler's blood doesn't do anything without the Lotus virus. You are just overthinking.

Indeed. If I'm not wrong, only Bruce has a viable sample of Riddler's blood, the Agency's was destroyed by Avesta.

• It has something to do with it otherwise why would Harley demand it at the end of Episode 4? I always thought Riddler had something to do with it. I mean yes we know that Harley doesn't want to go insane and kill herself like her father but what was the cure to that? Was it the blood or the Lotus virus? I wish the details were a bit clearer.

Riddler's blood doesn't do anything without the Lotus virus. You are just overthinking.

• Riddler's blood mixed with the Lotus virus is said to have impressive caracteristics If I got that right. Riddler's blood alone is useless.

It has something to do with it otherwise why would Harley demand it at the end of Episode 4? I always thought Riddler had something to do wi

• Real talk though, kinda just noticed a big ass plot hole.

If the Pact needed Riddler's blood so fucking bad, why didnt they already have samples of it when he was working with them for whoever knows how long? And what was Riddler's reason for being part of the pact? Revenge on Lotus? But even then, again why the fuck does the pact not already have Riddler's blood?

• Because they are stupid.

Bane is dumb, Freeze can only think about his dead wife, John is just off, and Harley is blonde.
    You can't ask any of them to do something clever.

Poogers555 posted: »

Real talk though, kinda just noticed a big ass plot hole. If the Pact needed Riddler's blood so fucking bad, why didnt they already have

• edited March 2018

But Bane figured out that the lotus picture on the spa logo equalled... project lotus.
    You gotta give the guy some credit for that lmao.

Because they are stupid. Bane is dumb, Freeze can only think about his dead wife, John is just off, and Harley is blonde. You can't ask any of them to do something clever.

• Riddler's the one who assembled the Pact. Yes, he wanted revenge on the Agency and SANCTUS. He just hung the Lotus Virus over the Pact's heads to help him get back at them. Bane probably hates SANCTUS already if they experimented on him with Venom at Peña Duro. Riddler probably didn't trust them enough to give them his blood until they raided the facility.

Real talk though, kinda just noticed a big ass plot hole. If the Pact needed Riddler's blood so fucking bad, why didnt they already have

• edited March 2018

I hope Bane returns in a future season or spin-off having gotten over his addiction to Venom and actually showing his smarts. That's always been the reason why Bane is ranked up there among Batman's greatest villains. He didn't just "break the bat" in the comics physically. He outsmarted and exhausted him. Brains and brawn. Not to mention the Pact was described by Waller as being the "greatest criminal minds from all over the world." I really wish Bane got more love this season.

Because they are stupid. Bane is dumb, Freeze can only think about his dead wife, John is just off, and Harley is blonde. You can't ask any of them to do something clever.

• Well again, wouldnt the Pact just forcefully take Riddler's blood? I doubt they care about him that much. (also theres no proof Sanctus did anything to Bane, so I dont see that being a motive)

Riddler's the one who assembled the Pact. Yes, he wanted revenge on the Agency and SANCTUS. He just hung the Lotus Virus over the Pact's hea

• It just seems to track. It would be the smartest thing for Telltale to do considering all the human experimentation and other horrific experiments that SANCTUS is responsible for. In episode 2 Bane tells Batman that he has the same backstory as the comics since he was born in Peña Duro. Also in episode 2, when Bane asks Bruce if he's only joining to avenge Lucius than you have the option to tell him you want payback on the Agency and not the Pact than Bane will say "if you want to get back at the Agency, we, at least have that in common." Riddler let himself get thrown into Peña Duro because he wanted Bane to join the Pact. He probably knew about Bane because Riddler has a backdoor into SANCTUS and probably knew that Bane was a test subject.

It's also interesting to note in Episode 4, if you go into the SANCTUS facility as Bruce, there's a scene where you have to choose whether you want to save a guard from Mister Freeze or a scientist from Bane. It's interesting to note that Bane chooses to attack a weak scientist instead of a strong guard. Especially since Bane has stressed how he loves fighting tough warriors to Batman. You could read into that Bane hates those scientists from his time as a test subject. In regards to the rest of the Pact forcefully taking Riddler's blood. I don't think they would have been able to because of Bane. Of all the members of the Pact, Riddler appeared closest to Bane and Bane appeared to be extremely loyal to Riddler due to Riddler freeing him from Peña Duro. He has called him a "friend" and "legend." Not to mention, all those goons in the Pact are Bane's as they mostly come from Peña Duro. I could be wrong about the SANCTUS and Venom connection, but I think it would really add to Bane's character if that was the case.

Well again, wouldnt the Pact just forcefully take Riddler's blood? I doubt they care about him that much. (also theres no proof Sanctus did anything to Bane, so I dont see that being a motive)

• Well sadly that is the problem with Bane in the game tbh, he doesnt really have a real motivation. I find Harleys motivation to be kinda just strange because its just weird "Will do these things that will get me killed to stop myself from being killed" and Bane's changing from "become venom free" but Bane saying its so he can "perfect his Venom."

I think you're idea is really interesting and would definitely give Bane a more interesting character considering him and Freeze are pretty underdeveloped. But sadly a lot of it is more theory than fact for this universe. I wish they did something like this though, because it would really make Bane more interesting.

It just seems to track. It would be the smartest thing for Telltale to do considering all the human experimentation and other horrific exper

• edited March 2018

I agree. I like Bane and Freeze well enough but they needed way more screen time and development. Bane especially doesn't always get treated all that well in other adaptations. His best portrayal was in Arkham Origins which captured his intelligence, determination and strength. Bane's always suffered from his Venom addiction. I also find it weird how he changes that to "perfecting" his Venom. I really hope Telltale puts focus on Bane in a future season. He's one of the best Batman villains when used well.

Well sadly that is the problem with Bane in the game tbh, he doesnt really have a real motivation. I find Harleys motivation to be kinda jus

• Because they already had the blood. When you arrive at the Pact's lair, you find that the Agency took it. You can even examine the device that Freeze used to save it, wich is the thing you were looking for at that place to begin with.

The Agency stole the blood from them, they didn't obtain it by their own means. Harley herself accuses them of stealing it at the bridge, and it's the reason she gets so mad at John when they meet after the raid.

So no, it's not a plothole. In fact, the game is very clear about this.

• I thought that too at first but than remembered that only happened after the Pact stole Riddler's body. Mr. Freeze reveals that was the main reason he stole his body. However, like I said earlier in this thread, Riddler didn't trust the Pact to have everything THEY needed without following his orders and plans. He didn't trust the majority of them which is also why he had the laptop encrypted for the location of the SANCTUS facility. Bane was the only one close to Riddler due to Riddler freeing Bane from Peña Duro. Bane probably had Riddler's back from the rest of the Pact a lot of the time.

Because they already had the blood. When you arrive at the Pact's lair, you find that the Agency took it. You can even examine the device th

• I agree with what many of you are saying and you guys have a lot of great points but there has to be a reason why Catwoman gets her arm frozen in episode 3 if you give up Catwoman and if you save Catwoman, Bane gets his arm frozen. I think TellTale is going to cause one of them to lose their arm and it will affect the story some way like Bruce can have Tiffany make a robotic arm for Catwoman if he gave her up. Bane will probably want revenge against Batman for killing Riddler and taking his arm.

• Maybe, but I have to say I'm not convinced this will be a very significant element.

I agree with what many of you are saying and you guys have a lot of great points but there has to be a reason why Catwoman gets her arm froz

• Don't get your hopes up. It probably doesn't matter.

I agree with what many of you are saying and you guys have a lot of great points but there has to be a reason why Catwoman gets her arm froz

• Like DCMarvelFanGuy said, this is in episode 3 and 4. This is after the Pact has Riddler's body. What I was saying was, why didnt the Pact already have Riddler's blood when he was still alive, they dont get the blood till after he dies. Although it could have been something like "Riddler didnt want to just give them his blood" for some type of leverage, a lot of the pact seemed out for themselves, especially Harley, so it doesnt really make sense no one just forcefully took his blood when he was still alive and working with them. But at the same time it seemed like Riddler was trying to prove himself worthy of being with the Pact in episode 1, so its confusing if he was really important in the eyes of the pact.

Basically, the fact Riddler was alive and with the Pact many times, and they knew they needed his blood, does not make sense that they didnt have it until he was dead. They could have taken his blood when he was alive and working with them, willingly or unwillingly.

Because they already had the blood. When you arrive at the Pact's lair, you find that the Agency took it. You can even examine the device th

• In all honesty the arms being frozen wont matter. Episode 5 is going to focus mostly on Batman and John, in fact Im willing to bet that Bane wont even make an appearance at all.

• Riddler was the one that knew where SANCTUS was and the full details of their plan, that along is enough reason to avoid making him angry.

Besides, Bane refers to him as a friend. It wouldn't exactly be a great idea for Harley or Freeze to try and wrong him, considering Bane would side with Riddler and the Pact's goons worked for him.

Like DCMarvelFanGuy said, this is in episode 3 and 4. This is after the Pact has Riddler's body. What I was saying was, why didnt the Pact a

• Ok so this just opened an even bigger plot hole.

If Riddler already knew where Sanctus was, and what the Pact wants is the virus, and Riddler wants the Pact to help him destroy Sanctus, and they need Riddler's blood which they would already have, then why the hell didnt they just go and attack Sanctus? What the hell were they doing? All that tech shit they stole wasnt even needed to get into Sanctus, just Riddler's shit that he already had, which he could have given to the pact and they would have done what they were after from the start. The more Im thinking of this, the more and more this plot is falling apart.

Riddler was the one that knew where SANCTUS was and the full details of their plan, that along is enough reason to avoid making him angry.

• Because Riddler was to busy with taking revenge on the Agency

Ok so this just opened an even bigger plot hole. If Riddler already knew where Sanctus was, and what the Pact wants is the virus, and Rid

• They needed guns for their men, money to pay them, and the biotech Freeze stole was probably meant for mixing Riddler's blood and creating the real Lotus virus. Something that we don't see because no one gets the chance to have both things at the same time. The raids that the Pact carried on the night Riddler died, were necessary in orden to prepare themselves for the attack and fight both the Agency and the GCPD, wich were already looking for them.

It all makes sense, honestly, it just seems like you want to overthink too much because you are obsessed with find plotholes.

Ok so this just opened an even bigger plot hole. If Riddler already knew where Sanctus was, and what the Pact wants is the virus, and Rid

• edited March 2018

Like Thebatman377 said. Riddler wanted revenge on the Agency and had his own agenda with the missiles at first. Much to the annoyance of Harley. In Episode 1 you can see a message on his computer from Harley complaining about Riddler's feud with the Agency and later Batman and how that was not part of the plan.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.