Did Telltale Games improve the looks in their game in between season 1 and season 2 of the game?

I am playing Season 2 of the game and Regnia looks like she has a lot more wrinkles on her face than in Season 1 of the game.

Comments

• edited March 2018

I believe they did update the graphics of Season 2 only thing Season 1 had one scene where it was raining and the wet effect looked really cool on Batman, sadly there haven't been any raining scenes in Season 2.

• There's definitely an improvement in the graphics which i really like it's way better than the graphics from A New Frontier,but i was hoping they'd put more details into the faces of the agents and the civilians.

• edited March 2018

They still look way better than the same 3-5 NPCs that you would see in Season 1. I just hope they don't use those animated sprites in crowd scenes ever again.

iFoRias posted: »

There's definitely an improvement in the graphics which i really like it's way better than the graphics from A New Frontier,but i was hoping they'd put more details into the faces of the agents and the civilians.

• KaelthasKaelthas Banned
    edited March 2018

But who didn't like the old Wolf Among Us days when you would see that redhead guy walking everywhere, working as everything and being in every single place there is in the game.

They still look way better than the same 3-5 NPCs that you would see in Season 1. I just hope they don't use those animated sprites in crowd scenes ever again.

• And when people thought he was the killer.

Kaelthas posted: »

But who didn't like the old Wolf Among Us days when you would see that redhead guy walking everywhere, working as everything and being in every single place there is in the game.

• Outside of the main cast we got great NPCs such as...Hooker, cop, cop, another cop, and...Red hair guy.

• DeltinoDeltino Moderator

Don't forget Pimp Grendel

Outside of the main cast we got great NPCs such as...Hooker, cop, cop, another cop, and...Red hair guy.

• edited March 2018

I miss the old look of Bruce since he looked younger and brighter. In season 2 he looks really old and stressed out. Same goes for Selina, I miss her old look also. I did like Joker’s, Gordon’s, and Alfred’s new look. Batman’s new suit was alright although I miss the first season’s suit. Even though the animation improved, its like they changed a bit of everything, took all the light out from Season 1 and made it a darker game. They should have just kept the looks, improving the graphics and animation here and there. Now it feels like any other dark batman game /:

• edited March 2018

Part of me miss the old bruce because i could make jokes about how he looked like Archer.
    And i'm gonna say it but..SEASON 1 SELINA IS BETTER

ANXXX7 posted: »

I miss the old look of Bruce since he looked younger and brighter. In season 2 he looks really old and stressed out. Same goes for Selina, I

• I really enjoyed the upgraded/new engine that the game runs on. (It has to be a new engine, right?)
    Batman the enemy within must be the best looking Telltale game as far as I've seen (Graphic quality wise)

I really like all the characters upgrade from season one and I don't understand why people seem to be so upset about it.

Bruce looks great, Batman looks great, Alfred looks fantastic and really "bad ass" with the eye patch. Selina looks great, Catwoman looks better than season one, Gordon looks great the NPCs are looking so much better then in season one and the game runs so much more smooth and plays out really well.

• Alfred looks fantastic and really "bad ass" with the eye patch

How could you let poor Alfred lose an eye YOU MONSTER.

19Street95 posted: »

I really enjoyed the upgraded/new engine that the game runs on. (It has to be a new engine, right?) Batman the enemy within must be the bes

• This new Selina has better eyelashes though.

Part of me miss the old bruce because i could make jokes about how he looked like Archer. And i'm gonna say it but..SEASON 1 SELINA IS BETTER

• I like the updated graphics for season two. And I like the changes to some of the characters. :)

• I think all the new looks look better than S1, except Selina.

Selina is really weird. Everyone else has a clear update to their model, but the Selina without a Catwoman suit looks like a completely different character. Her model isnt on Kenny/Jane levels of bad or anything, its a well made model, I just think its weird that they made her look like a different person.

• Well...
    In my defense I did not expect Alfred to lose an eye... it was not like I chose that... and I rarely change my decisions when playing so... sorry Alfred :'(

Alfred looks fantastic and really "bad ass" with the eye patch How could you let poor Alfred lose an eye YOU MONSTER.

• Yeah I agree, it feels like they replaced Selina with a new actress

Poogers555 posted: »

I think all the new looks look better than S1, except Selina. Selina is really weird. Everyone else has a clear update to their model, bu

• Yeah that's what i wanted to say what happened to her ? :(

I think all the new looks look better than S1, except Selina. Selina is really weird. Everyone else has a clear update to their model, bu

• never forgetti

Yeah that's what i wanted to say what happened to her ?

• edited March 2018

people saying "Selina has better eyelashes" who thought it was a good idea to change how she looks ? She was perfect in season 1.

never forgetti

• Idk about Selina, but THIS owl have awesome eyelashes. This owl is awesome in general. I wish they made Selina look like this owl in season 2.

This new Selina has better eyelashes though.

• The hell are you talking about, in S1 she looked like a man, that man jaw, weird nose, Selina is supposed to be beautiful, hot, femme fatale, not manly.

The only other game that made her look like a man is Injustice in which she looks like Cyril Figgis from Archer.

people saying "Selina has better eyelashes" who thought it was a good idea to change how she looks ? She was perfect in season 1.

• edited March 2018

Oh my god you're right i'm sorry she's beautiful.

The hell are you talking about, in S1 she looked like a man, that man jaw, weird nose, Selina is supposed to be beautiful, hot, femme fatale

• Compared to S1 she's a goddess

Oh my god you're right i'm sorry she's beautiful.

• What have I done... now there are Owl Shippers!

Tiefling posted: »

Idk about Selina, but THIS owl have awesome eyelashes. This owl is awesome in general. I wish they made Selina look like this owl in season 2.

• Actaully the red hair guy was going to have a bigger role in the story and it was discovered that he was The Boy Who Cried Wolf.

Outside of the main cast we got great NPCs such as...Hooker, cop, cop, another cop, and...Red hair guy.

• So that's how Talon found out about Bruce Wayne :wink: :blush:

What have I done... now there are Owl Shippers!

• Season 2 batsuit look more detailed than the season 1 version. I just like seeing what possible material the batsuit is made out of.

• Actually Selina looks pretty hot now looking through season’s 2 episode 5 screenshots, but may take me a while to get used to it

• I agree i really like her new look.

ANXXX7 posted: »

Actually Selina looks pretty hot now looking through season’s 2 episode 5 screenshots, but may take me a while to get used to it

• edited March 2018

Selina could look really beautiful in season one but I agree her model in season two is a definite improvement for the reason that it looks good in all circumstances.

For reference here is how she looked one year earlier : http://www.gramunion.com/tagged/video games icons

If you are looking for forum avatars this could also be of use to you.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.