destiny of these characters in episode 5

Hi, I wanted to meet and discuss your opinions about the fate of these characters in the last episode
Bruce/Batman
Catwoman
Alfred
Gordon
Waller
Tiffany
Harley
Avesta
Mr freeze (I think it will appear in this episode)
John as vigilante
John as villian

Comments

• edited March 2018

But.. But you listed basically all the main characters... Where do I begin?

• I hope John dies. Sending him back to Arkham, even though he was there for most of his life and left just a few weeks ago, is silly. Like yeah they could put him in some safe room and he woulnd't be able to get out, but that's too soft for the Joker.

Hope he does some crazy shit in Ep 5 and he ends up dying, or maybe committing suicide if you were super good to him and he has the vigilante ending?

• That was the point jeje ;) :p

But.. But you listed basically all the main characters... Where do I begin?

• edited March 2018

I have one idea on mind for Joker.
    If he dies as villian he will die with smile on his face, and if he dies as vigelante, i think he will not smile at all! I really hope Joker die bcs that is the highest point of this game!

• Bruce, Catwoman, Gordon, Alfred, and Tiffany I think are going to live. Waller, Harley, Avesta I think may die, or be taken out. I hope the game finally lets just take down Waller, but I think there maybe a chance of John killing her. Harley I think will probably be arrested, and Avesta may also be killed. I think Freeze is going to die, or even Bane maybe. Or even a determinate outcome. Im guessing even though we know Bane will appear, that Freeze probably will too, and Im guessing Telltale wants to show Waller using the collars so I think one of them will die from that. I think John most likely won't die. Assuming Telltale does want to do a S3, I dont think they would want to kill him off, especially because they havent done that much of John being the true Joker yet.

• edited March 2018

Bane dead? I dont think so. Bane, Harley, Freeze, Joker and Selina are too popular too die. Tiffanny perhaps, but I doubt it.

Poogers555 posted: »

Bruce, Catwoman, Gordon, Alfred, and Tiffany I think are going to live. Waller, Harley, Avesta I think may die, or be taken out. I hope th

• I don’t think Bane and Freeze are popular in this game, they are “just” iconic villains in the Batman franchise.

DarkMystery posted: »

Bane dead? I dont think so. Bane, Harley, Freeze, Joker and Selina are too popular too die. Tiffanny perhaps, but I doubt it.

• They are popular as characters. There is Bane cult on the internet. Freeze maybe not so much, but he still very importat too just be killed liked that.

Box Tv posted: »

I don’t think Bane and Freeze are popular in this game, they are “just” iconic villains in the Batman franchise.

• Eh, Bane and Freeze have almost no development as characters, so in this story I see them being really disposable, so I wont be surprised if Waller blows off one of them to set an example.

• Maybe, but you can bet there will be huge backlash if someone at Telltale decides to dispose of Bane like trash.

Eh, Bane and Freeze have almost no development as characters, so in this story I see them being really disposable, so I wont be surprised if Waller blows off one of them to set an example.

• Not really...

This isnt Dark Knight Rises where Bane was the "BIG BAD" he is a much bigger side character in this story. If I did have to choose who I think is more likely to die out of the 2 I would say Freeze though.

Maybe, but you can bet there will be huge backlash if someone at Telltale decides to dispose of Bane like trash.

• edited March 2018

And again, im not talking from a story perspective. Bane is an important Batman character, even in the Dark Kight Rises there was the huge crowd of fanboys that complained that that Bane was treated like trash (Being Talia's lapdog instead of being his own villan). So if Telltale decides to kill him like a b*ch in this game, there are gonna be those fans who are going to get angry at Telltale for doing so.
    Edit. My Ipad sucks

Not really... This isnt Dark Knight Rises where Bane was the "BIG BAD" he is a much bigger side character in this story. If I did have to choose who I think is more likely to die out of the 2 I would say Freeze though.

• Riddler is a pretty popular Batman villain too and that didn't stop Telltale from killing him off. Telltale always does the unexpected when it comes to Batman and his world. I would be sad if Bane were to bite it, but it's certainly a possibility.

• That's kind of why I'm hoping they stick around and maybe get more focus in some way in the future. Maybe after this situation (if Bane doesn't die) Batman will get Bane and any other survivors away from Waller and have them sent to Arkham or Blackgate. After a while Bane should beat the addiction and maybe we can see a different side to him when he's not consumed by addiction.

Eh, Bane and Freeze have almost no development as characters, so in this story I see them being really disposable, so I wont be surprised if Waller blows off one of them to set an example.

• Yeah, well im only telling you there is a Bane cult. Riddler also got his fans who were disappointed with his death. But Bane has his raving fanboys..

Riddler is a pretty popular Batman villain too and that didn't stop Telltale from killing him off. Telltale always does the unexpected when it comes to Batman and his world. I would be sad if Bane were to bite it, but it's certainly a possibility.

• Bane is only adored by us gym bros that are body builders. Long live Bane.

Yeah, well im only telling you there is a Bane cult. Riddler also got his fans who were disappointed with his death. But Bane has his raving fanboys..

• I'm one of those Bane fans, believe me.

Yeah, well im only telling you there is a Bane cult. Riddler also got his fans who were disappointed with his death. But Bane has his raving fanboys..

• xD Well then, if Bane dies blame Waller.

I'm one of those Bane fans, believe me.

• Sounds like a plan!

xD Well then, if Bane dies blame Waller.

• Wow jeez.
    :(

Kaelthas posted: »

I hope John dies. Sending him back to Arkham, even though he was there for most of his life and left just a few weeks ago, is silly. Like ye

Sign in to comment in this discussion.