how do you think episode 5 started?

how do you think it started both at the end of vigilante john as in the john villain

Comments

• Personally, if you chose the vigilante Route, i expect that Bruce would be incarcerated only to be broken out by Avesta or Gordon. Once Bruce breaks out he will then be looking for John and then finding out what his next move is, which I think will be plotting to kill all people affiliated with the agency. What John does with the Virus is anyone's Guess

• edited March 2018

Now, with screenshots released, I feel like most of the episode 5 will take place some time after episode 4 ending. Because it won't take a few hours to form Suicide Squad. Screenshot with Waller shows her to be more or less recovered from the wound. And this screenshot is from vigilante's ending, as picture's name suggest. Means she WAS wounded.
    Same comes to John, he needs time to get his own goons (for villain's route), weapons and stuff.
    It will also explain how Selina's in the Squad. More likely she ends up in the Squad only if we ratted her out. So, if time passed, it will explain why her hand is okay. I just don't know how else the Agency could have caught her, she's Catwoman, she's not an easy prey.
    I'm not sure about Batman in villain's route, but it seems like Bruce really might be incarcerated in vigilante's. He's in a very nasty situation, Waller is super angry with him + she'll learn about murdered agents very soon, if she doesn't know already. If I were Bruce, I would run as fast and as far away from her as possible.
    So mb Bruce will start under custody or in the hiding.
    And I have a feeling Waller gonna be our enemy no matter what, I had that feeling since she said how she "uses
    bad people to do good things". I've seen a lot of users saying how they think she views Batman not so different from the Pact, a rogue vigilante, a mean to her goals, I tend to agree with that.
    This: I was willing to work with her from the start. She didn't need to blackmail my Bruce. Yet, she did. She didn't ask nicely, she just put metaphorical explosive collar on Batman's neck and told him to do what she says or else.
    Because of that and her later behaviour I feel like even in the villain route she'll do something nasty, similar to what she did to the Pact members. Force us to work for her even if we're willing to do so in a good will.

• "Plotting to kill all people affiliated with the agency." Batman ain't signing up for that.

speedkicks posted: »

Personally, if you chose the vigilante Route, i expect that Bruce would be incarcerated only to be broken out by Avesta or Gordon. Once Bruc

• edited March 2018

I think is very possible that Waller could die. Maybe killed by Avesta or John. If John is now our friend I can see him wanting to kill Amanda to protect Bruce's identity, even if Bruce disagree. And Avesta killing Amanda for being too dangerous for the agency, she already destroyed the blood samples and seemed unconvinced by Waller actions. But who knows, it could be interesting if Amanda remains as an enemy.

Tiefling posted: »

Now, with screenshots released, I feel like most of the episode 5 will take place some time after episode 4 ending. Because it won't take a

• edited March 2018

Waller killed by Avesta looks interesting. From protege to enemies.
    Yet I'm not sure Waller is going to die... Sounds like an easy plot escape. Right now she is a threat to Bruce's identity, true. And she's ruthless, eager to blackmail. So killing her off is almost the only way to make sure Batman is safe from her in the future.
    Personally I don't want her to die. She have a good potential for an enemy, she's smart, resourceful, she's with the goverment, she's not "pure evil" type of the villain, and lacks superpowers.
    But I agree, John or Avesta killing her are very possible outcomes. I won't bet on John, too obvious, besides, he already did stab her, second time is no fun. But Avesta... is interesting.
    Maybe even Alfred, huh. Who knows.

DarkMystery posted: »

I think is very possible that Waller could die. Maybe killed by Avesta or John. If John is now our friend I can see him wanting to kill Aman

• Funny cause what you said about Waller could be applied to Joker too.

Waller killed by Avesta looks interesting. From protege to enemies. Yet I'm not sure Waller is going to die... Sounds like an easy plot es

• edited March 2018

I also don't want for Amanda to die. She is a challenge to this Bruce. But I don't see how she wont reveal Bruce secret identity to isolate Batman. She is going to totally use it against him and being part of the goverment and all that makes Bruce more vulnerable. He is just a rich boy with a suit... Well, a trained ninja too, but still... Unless Batman identity is public notice I can not see a way out of this one, unless Amanda dies, somehow. She said she didn't tell anyone else. So, only she and Avesta knows the truth. To protect Batman, I can see Avesta betraying Waller in the Villan outcome. In the Vigilante one, John. But who knows...

Waller killed by Avesta looks interesting. From protege to enemies. Yet I'm not sure Waller is going to die... Sounds like an easy plot es

• I guess Bruce might have something to force her keep her mouth shut. For now in vigilante's route that might be the virus.
    But, The Agency isn't clean itself, isn't it? The only non-violent solution I see is turining the tables, getting some dirt on Waller and the Agency. Threat them to make it public. Why not? Not even goverment will save Waller if she'll seriously screw things up. She'll be replaced.
    Or she keeps Bruce's identity in secret and leave the city, and Bruce in exchange doesn't make her dirty secrets a public knowlege.

DarkMystery posted: »

I also don't want for Amanda to die. She is a challenge to this Bruce. But I don't see how she wont reveal Bruce secret identity to isolate

• Mb he's her long-lost brother. I thought he reminded me her somehow. Ah, family reunions.

Funny cause what you said about Waller could be applied to Joker too.

• edited March 2018

Well there is this spy insider who has been giving the press confidetial information on the Agency activities. So the public is already suspicious about the Agency. I'm guessing this spy could be from the GCPD maybe Gordon or Montoya. I dunno. But Amanda has the back up of the goverment, so I don't think Bruce could blackmail her the same she does him. Unless Amanda tries to do something without approval like you said screw things up. But I don't think so, she is very clever. I don't want her to die, but it's possible given how the plot is turning out.

I guess Bruce might have something to force her keep her mouth shut. For now in vigilante's route that might be the virus. But, The Agency

Sign in to comment in this discussion.