Started playing until dawn

edited March 2018 in General Chat

So far it has a total slasher film set up and I love it! I like the way the characters are interacting and the changes in perspective when you take control of nother character. There have been numerous jump scares so far in the first hour some of which actually got me.

Tagged:

Comments

• Until dawn is one of mine absolute favourite games of all time,I think I played it 100 times and it never gets old.hope you enjoy it as much as I did.

• This game is pretty intense. Sometimes I panic and hit the wrong button mistakenly during a qte. Love the moments where you have to hold the controller still it adds to the immersion. I jus tarted chapter 8.

• edited March 2018

I managed to finish the game with five survivors. This is easily one of the best games I have played.

• I told you, that you will like it,haha?

Acehunter posted: »

I managed to finish the game with five survivors. This is easily one of the best games I have played.

• Overall I liked the game, but as it progress and you figure out what's really going on it turns out to be disappointing. So much so you'll wish what you think is going on was really going on. I sound a bit confusing, but I don't want to spoil anything. It's a really fun game.

• I thought it was brilliant like that

Sign in to comment in this discussion.