Gordon's moustache role in Episode 5

No screenshot of the glorious moustache. I'm afraid he'll only appear at the end. Do you think Gordon will have a major role in the episode and if so wat will he do?

Comments

• I hope we'll have a chance to save his moustache. I expect an epic scene. Like him sitting in the chair, restrained, and Waller torturing him, trying to shave his facial hair, and we had to storm in and fight her over the razor. But half of his moustache must be shaved anyway to add drama.

• Then we get a moustache transplant and for revenge we shave Waller's hair off. For an even more dramatic scene, Waller tries to put an explosive collar on Gordon's moustache but fails due to the physics infrapowered magnetic field of the moustache

Tiefling posted: »

I hope we'll have a chance to save his moustache. I expect an epic scene. Like him sitting in the chair, restrained, and Waller torturing hi

• edited March 2018

Wow, are you suggesting to transplant Waller's shaved hair to Gordon's moustacheless half of the face? Seems very likely, I think you're onto something.
    Idk, explosive collar on Gordon's moustache still sounds pretty possible to me if Waller puts a lot of small explosive collars on each tiny hair.

Dan10 posted: »

Then we get a moustache transplant and for revenge we shave Waller's hair off. For an even more dramatic scene, Waller tries to put an explosive collar on Gordon's moustache but fails due to the physics infrapowered magnetic field of the moustache

• I need my mousttache man in this episode

• Everyone knows the mustache is what brings people together.

• Yeah

J-Master posted: »

Everyone knows the mustache is what brings people together.

• I hope our moustache savior appear more than 5 minits in this episode

• Telltale: We're proud to present you the epic finale, our branchiest episode ever, very dramatic and full of emotions with deep philosophical and psychological subtext.
    Community: Frank, Gordon's mustache, Joker's eyebrow, Selina's cat!
    But jokes aside, Gordon is doomed to appear in the episode.

• It's the finale!
    DIFFERENT JOKERS
    AGENCY VS VIGANTLES
    JOKER VS BATMAN
    NOW IT'S TIME FOR THE REAL HIGHLIGHTS:GORDON'S MOUSTACHE VS WALLER'S HAIR WITH JOKER'S EYE BROW AS THE SPECIAL GUEST REFEREE
    FRANK VS SELINA'S CAT
    OUT IN 27TH MATCH 2018.

Tiefling posted: »

Telltale: We're proud to present you the epic finale, our branchiest episode ever, very dramatic and full of emotions with deep philosophica

• edited March 2018

Gordon returns in episode 5 without the mustache because waller ordered him to shave it :P. No longer a symbol of justice and wont have the issue of having pizza cheese stuck in it for one last time.

• edited March 2018

Cumbersome Waller felt she could strip Gordon of his badge and of his honor...Little does she know that this "Gordon" with whom she contends is truly an AI powered by the sentient brain concealed by the luscious locks of hair above the lip. With just a pebble to the sensitive region she shall trigger a cramping of the third chakra, unleashing a stream of heavenly fire which will condemn all citizens of Gotham to an eternal husk-like state in which they serve the deity we mortals name "Frank", for we cannot comprehend his TRUE identity nor reap his TRUE fruits lest we transcend to our final form, proving our meager souls worthy of spiritual and carnal sustenance...Yes, the glorious 'stache is the TRUE enemy within.

• edited March 2018

That's some plot twist.

Kenny726 posted: »

Cumbersome Waller felt she could strip Gordon of his badge and of his honor...Little does she know that this "Gordon" with whom she contends

• Glorious Moustache Gordon Boy is back.

• It's possible that villian Joker will cruely shave Gordon's moustache for revenge against Bruce. "LOOK WHAT YOU MADE ME DO!"

• Quick, someone photoshop Joker's face onto Taylor Swift, shaving Gordon's moustache.

AgentZ46 posted: »

It's possible that villian Joker will cruely shave Gordon's moustache for revenge against Bruce. "LOOK WHAT YOU MADE ME DO!"

• Fyi he's shown in both trailers

• You sure he appeared in the Vigilante one?

Fyi he's shown in both trailers

• Yep pretty sure it shows him falling on the ground

AgentZ46 posted: »

You sure he appeared in the Vigilante one?

• Yesss gordon is back

• Yeah, that's right. I remember seeing him in both trailers. He appears more in the Villian, but he was in both.

Yep pretty sure it shows him falling on the ground

• The 'stache is back.

YES

• I think that Telltale is gonna try to do a "Killing Joke" style thing with the villain joker taking gordon as a hostage and with the vigilante joker taking waller as a hostage. anyone agree?

• I Need to see my moustache savior in episode 5 I miss him badly in episode 4

• Gordon will appear. He still has his mustache which is the symbol of justice.

• Maybe John will shave Gordon's moustache to use as an eyebrow since he only has one now :(

Sign in to comment in this discussion.