If there is a Season 3... What big choices will carry on?

I know that we still have to play episode 5, wich will be probably the most important in this aspect.

But I can´t help but wonder what choices will have an effect in the nex season (if there is ever one), an wich ones will be at least mentioned, like it happened in season 2 with the "create your own story" option. Not counting the choices from season 1 that already are acknowledged in season 2. These are my bets:

-Betray Selina or blow your cover.

-What kind of John you got in this season.

-Tell Tiffany your secret or not.

-¿Help Freeze or not? If he doesn´t appear in the next episode.

-Your relationship with Selina.

-¿Relationship with Gordon and Waller?

Comments

They'll matter but not too much though the choices are much bigger than Season 1, I mean only the ear/eye patch mattered along with a few hints of dialogue for the old choices.

• edited March 2018

In my dream realm, Season 3 will feel the union between the plot, thematic elements, relationships, and characters of the previous installments, at the least to a degree. In this hypothetical (painful word) season, I imagine your relationship with John and Selina would prove most significant, and that's joined to various large choices (ie., Villain vs. Vigilante, the death box, romantic or platonic). I feel the relationship with Gordon will be rectified regardless. Perhaps a scale would result in different perceptions of Bruce and Batman from both a city-wide perspective (menacing or more compassionate figure, perhaps? I don't intend one to mean a reputational upheaval or anything that drastic given all that's been faced. Something to see in the Gotham Gazette possibly, along with dialogue nudges) and interpersonal level, as various characters at this point may feel quite intensely in one direction (Tiffany, ect).

My heart is still crying for Season 1 cameos, and if those were to be passed, I would like to feel some nuance. Harvey, "for example" - while the his fate was branded in the stars, the old friend and supporter he relied upon influenced him and regarded him quite differently, and he felt rivulets of change in his emotional state, along with the obvious physical differences. You know, in a heart-wrenching cameo that will consume my soul for the coming ages. Seriously though, I feel there could be a bit of a callback to the more center season 1 cast members.

• John being a villain or a vigilante, and whether he ends up dying, escaping, or going back to Arkham
    • Romancing Selina and showing her the Batcave or not
    • Tiffany becoming Batgirl or not
    • Harvey being burned or not (plz bring back Harvey)
    • Helping Freeze or not and whether it was Bruce or Batman who did so

And of course the most important choice with the longest lasting effects...

• Whether you messed up Frank's game of pool or offered to buy him a beer
Sign in to comment in this discussion.