Will the Frank infection reach Episode 5?

The rise of the Frank fandom has been...distrurbing. The number increases day by day and the infection might reach Episode 5. Will Frank...appear? In all seriousness, he'll probably appear since there's 38 characters or whatever so there's a plausible chance.

I also want to declare that I'm joining @Kaelthas on the war against Frank. He shall be crushed.

Comments

• Frank fandom never stopped rising!!!

Even though Telltale joked about him returning, I dont think he will appear in episode 5, he wouldnt really have a role. Unless we go back to the bar and hes a cameo or something. But really Ep 5 will be 10/10 if Frank appears, even if in reality its a terrible episode, but Frank fixes all. Praise Frank.

• Count me on board with the anti Frank rebellion. I have a vendetta against Frank for getting an avatar before the Riddler. How does that even make sense to do?

• Nothing besides Frank matters in Batman community!!!! NOT EVEN REGINA!

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

Will the Frank infection BLESSING reach Episode 5?

I fixed that title for you, you should really learn how to spell.

• Forgive him Frank, he knows not what he says.

• edited March 2018

MOD EDIT INCOMING! WATCH OUT! :scream:

dojo32161 posted: »

Will the Frank infection BLESSING reach Episode 5? I fixed that title for you, you should really learn how to spell.

• Frank FRANK,
    He has to be a PRANK!
    Nobody could love him unless they were such a skank.

We want our community freedom, and that we will get.
    If Frank dead is necessary, then with a bomb he'll met.

Frank, FRANK.
    A lot of poison he'll drank.
    And then we'll put his ugly hideous body in our car's trunk!.

• edited March 2018

AGREED PUZZLE MASTER GENIUS RIDDLER DOESN'T HAVE AN AVATAR.ADDING TO THAT,NOT EVEN BATMAN HAS AN AVATAR TOO AND THIS BROKE CRAPPY POOL PLAYER CAN GET ONE.
    JUSTICE MUST BE DELIVERED.

AnimalBoy posted: »

Count me on board with the anti Frank rebellion. I have a vendetta against Frank for getting an avatar before the Riddler. How does that even make sense to do?

• JUSTICE IS A JOKE
    THERE IS NO JUSTICE
    Only FRANK

Dan10 posted: »

AGREED PUZZLE MASTER GENIUS RIDDLER DOESN'T HAVE AN AVATAR.ADDING TO THAT,NOT EVEN BATMAN HAS AN AVATAR TOO AND THIS BROKE CRAPPY POOL PLAYER CAN GET ONE. JUSTICE MUST BE DELIVERED.

• You cannot stop this rebellion.
    We just want to see Frank burn as his followers detach in sadness.

dojo32161 posted: »

Will the Frank infection BLESSING reach Episode 5? I fixed that title for you, you should really learn how to spell.

• You dare claim that? My disstrack on your false saviour is coming SOON!

Tiefling posted: »

JUSTICE IS A JOKE THERE IS NO JUSTICE Only FRANK

• G A S P
    Fear the light of the truth faith, Heretic! NEW ERA IS COMING, all unfaithful will burn in the holy cleansing fire!

You dare claim that? My disstrack on your false saviour is coming SOON!

• Once upon a time,
    THERE WAS A TERRIBLE POOL PLAYER NAMED FRANK.
    His existence is a meme might as well call him dank.
    Just like his fandom, his head is just BLANK
    Man's piping up like he's a tank
    In the end all I see is a 0 in his BANK

Stuck playing pool in a trash bar.
    Man's so broke he can't afford a Toyata car.
    Once I look at him I'm like what's that?
    These ain't real muscles, this is just FAT.

Ain't got no hair and ain't go no job
    You're simply bald and now you're gonna sob
    Ain't buyin you drinks cause you simply suck
    Wanna job? Here clean up my muck.

Ain't go no education
    Ima bout to tell you a demonstration
    If we playin pool, this'll be a single elimination
    Here's an observation
    Your fate is incarceration
    After that your sheep will be in purification

Pool you're so bad you can't play
    Want some drinks, you tryin get a payday
    With that white beard, you lookin old
    For all your supporters, it's time to fold
    Compared to the rest of the characters, you're just a filthy mould.

Try to come back at me, you'll be lookin silly
    The broke idiot you worship is just a BTEC Willy.

Worst character in the series. FACT
    Probably something yall want me to retract.

Failure of character design. What a waste of budget.

• i rekt ur false idol in my distrak

G A S P Fear the light of the truth faith, Heretic! NEW ERA IS COMING, all unfaithful will burn in the holy cleansing fire!

• the war. Holy war has been started.

i rekt ur false idol in my distrak

• edited March 2018

u didnt even read it
    Appreciate my work evildoer

the war. Holy war has been started.

• Oh, ALRIGHT. But when THE HOLY WAR will start.

u didnt even read it Appreciate my work evildoer

• Here. I'm appreciating. Your work.

Once upon a time, THERE WAS A TERRIBLE POOL PLAYER NAMED FRANK. His existence is a meme might as well call him dank. Just like his fandom

• I'm glad you have surrendered.
    My disstrack probably made you sad.
    Funnily enough, I was about to lay some terms per my victory that you shall remove your frank avatar.
    2nd term is NEVER MENTION HIM AGAIN.

Here. I'm appreciating. Your work.

• edited March 2018

It's all over Frank worhsippers
    I have exposed your false idol with my disstrack and have purified one of your evidoers
    You will now scatter.

• I'm just infiltrating your ranks to indocrinate your people from the inside.
    But don't tell it to anyone. It's a secret.

I'm glad you have surrendered. My disstrack probably made you sad. Funnily enough, I was about to lay some terms per my victory that you shall remove your frank avatar. 2nd term is NEVER MENTION HIM AGAIN.

• edited March 2018

JOKES ON YOU
    There's no one working for me. I'm just a part of a bigger plan Tiefy. Now YOUR fellow sheep won't accept you for surrendering(even if it's fake). WELCOME TO THE REBELLION.
    MUAHAHAHAHAAHAHA

I'm just infiltrating your ranks to indocrinate your people from the inside. But don't tell it to anyone. It's a secret.

• My faith is strong. I don't need fellow brothers and sisters to continue fighting for my boi Frank. This Tiefling walks alone.
    All praise to Frank, and the bartender, and infected popsicle ice-cream. Amen

JOKES ON YOU There's no one working for me. I'm just a part of a bigger plan Tiefy. Now YOUR fellow sheep won't accept you for surrendering(even if it's fake). WELCOME TO THE REBELLION. MUAHAHAHAHAAHAHA

• Our known members cannot t be indoctrinated. Others are secretly hidden. If you are alone you are weak. The rebellion and your old pals will be against you. Your doom awaits

My faith is strong. I don't need fellow brothers and sisters to continue fighting for my boi Frank. This Tiefling walks alone. All praise to Frank, and the bartender, and infected popsicle ice-cream. Amen

• You do not know human's nature, Dan 10. People are easily swayed. Like Gordon's mustache. One moment it's on his face, next - it's on Waller's face. Just one tiiiiiiiiny shave of the razor.... And it's all it takes.

Our known members cannot t be indoctrinated. Others are secretly hidden. If you are alone you are weak. The rebellion and your old pals will be against you. Your doom awaits

• The image you have planted in me. I feel the indoctrination. Oh NOOOO

You do not know human's nature, Dan 10. People are easily swayed. Like Gordon's mustache. One moment it's on his face, next - it's on Waller's face. Just one tiiiiiiiiny shave of the razor.... And it's all it takes.

• Come on @Dan10 , join us. JOIN US.

• edited March 2018

See, they did fully-frank-lobotomized him after all, Dan10. You're next. Don't worry, it only hurts for a moment. Or you can come join us willingly.

• Us? EXcUSE Me BuT I dONt SeE yUr FrAnk-Vatar

See, they did fully-frank-lobotomized him after all, Dan10. You're next. Don't worry, it only hurts for a moment. Or you can come join us willingly.

• You won't. True faith doesn't require avatar. I'm past this stage, child. Frank is in my heart now.

Kaelthas posted: »

Us? EXcUSE Me BuT I dONt SeE yUr FrAnk-Vatar

• HE'S LYING, DON'T LET HIM ESCAPE.

You won't. True faith doesn't require avatar. I'm past this stage, child. Frank is in my heart now.

• Her.
    Can't catch me, Frank's spirit protects me. Besides, I wasn't lobotomized.

HE'S LYING, DON'T LET HIM ESCAPE.

• ୧༼ಠ益ಠ༽୨ YOU WILL SOON ୧༼ಠ益ಠ༽୨

Her. Can't catch me, Frank's spirit protects me. Besides, I wasn't lobotomized.

• Bring it on!

୧༼ಠ益ಠ༽୨ YOU WILL SOON ୧༼ಠ益ಠ༽୨

• Just give up you have already lost.

• Our hate and anger for Frank is stronger than you can possibly imagine...

iFoRias posted: »

Just give up you have already lost.

• NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    You were the leader of this rebllion. How have they corrupted you? Come back to the light buddy! It's not too late :(

Come on @Dan10 , join us. JOIN US.

• edited March 2018

Since we had a turncoat, I'm taking charge of this rebellion effective immediatly.
    Diss Track part 2 SOON

• You tell em!

Our hate and anger for Frank is stronger than you can possibly imagine...

• Nevar!
    I'll never surrender to your false idol.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.