When do you think the trailers of episode 5 will come out?

I think we're going to have 2 or 3 trailers of this chapter when you think they'll come out

Comments

• Week before release

• Either next week or week after that.

• It was confirmed that one of the trailers will release next week by a Telltale staff.

• I think we'll get the season overview trailer sometime next week and both of the episode 5 trailers a week after that. Needless to say, I'm quite excited for all of them. :)

• Me too

Pipas posted: »

I think we'll get the season overview trailer sometime next week and both of the episode 5 trailers a week after that. Needless to say, I'm quite excited for all of them.

• Next Tuesday most likely. There will be three of them, possibly at the same time.

I'm excited, I'm well aware I should stay clear but I can't help myself. I'm even one of those fools who will watch the playthroughs 24h before the episode releases. I can't just can't handle such emotional loads, I need to prepare myself.

I swear they better not kill Catwoman, but I'm stocking up on xanax just in case.

• I hope not too early because it’s going be hard for me to avoid spoilers

• I rather experience it myself first but I can understand that the waiting can be though and that you just want to know as soon as possible... I usually watch some playthroughs sometime after I played the episode...

Hopefully, the trailer won't spoil too much but Telltale has been doing a good job with that so I am not that worried.

And around 3-5 days before the episode is out I will personally stay hidden from the forums to avoid spoilers.

Next Tuesday most likely. There will be three of them, possibly at the same time. I'm excited, I'm well aware I should stay clear but I c

• You are braver than I am. I need to know what's coming, I need to.

19Street95 posted: »

I rather experience it myself first but I can understand that the waiting can be though and that you just want to know as soon as possible..

• I'm sure there is going to be one next Thursday. If you look at Telltales Twitter you can see they are posting screenshots from Episode 5. They still have 3 screenshots to post and there are only 3 days left before it is Thursday.

• Me too

You are braver than I am. I need to know what's coming, I need to.

• Ooooo true, good point

I'm sure there is going to be one next Thursday. If you look at Telltales Twitter you can see they are posting screenshots from Episode 5. They still have 3 screenshots to post and there are only 3 days left before it is Thursday.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.