When did Harley meet John?

There was a whole year since we last saw John drinkng at a bar, at the ending of Season 1. But in the time Bruce met him in Arkham there is no sign of Harley. Do you guys think she may have been his doctor during this time? Or perhaps he met her later?
When did John actually left Arkham? :|

Comments

• In s2 I think she said they met in Arkham Aslyum when she worked there

• Well yes, but when?? When John was on therapy :P. Before meeting Bruce or after, is the question :/

ANXXX7 posted: »

In s2 I think she said they met in Arkham Aslyum when she worked there

• I think Harley manipulated John during her time on Arkham. While on threapy, she was most likely his doctor. She probably met John before Bruce did, I think Harley may have needed John when she lost her father.

• Interesting view
    John does say "Harley foudn him in a dark time and gave him areason to experience all of this"

Katanas posted: »

I think Harley manipulated John during her time on Arkham. While on threapy, she was most likely his doctor. She probably met John before Bruce did, I think Harley may have needed John when she lost her father.

• edited March 2018

Yeah, I just find it odd that John semed all fine inside the Asylum. Once he got free he became this awkward fellow. It could also be that everything was new too him and it became very overwhelming to be in a world that wasn't the Asylum. Yet, it also seems that the "medication" he was taking was a way for Harley to control him. She most have known or realised about his violent nature at some point. So maybe she played the whole "nice card" on him to get him on her side early on, while on therapy.

Dan10 posted: »

Interesting view John does say "Harley foudn him in a dark time and gave him areason to experience all of this"

• To be honest, I think, that He became this awkward fellow, because the story demanded it

Yeah, I just find it odd that John semed all fine inside the Asylum. Once he got free he became this awkward fellow. It could also be that e

• edited March 2018

@JmoooX
    :D Well that's a valid reason, because "plot". But I think that perhaps, with this "I met Harley at Arkham" could give Harley a more concrete explanation as to how and why she met or needed John. I think it has to do with the death of her father. Or at least thats how I understand it.

• I really want a flashback

• Or he could be playing us the whole time pretending to be innocent. I can see that being the big reveal at the end of episode 5.

JmoooX posted: »

To be honest, I think, that He became this awkward fellow, because the story demanded it

• He said it very clear at episode 1: In Arkham, he knew the rules, it was his little world. The outside world, is something completely new and much more chaotic. He doesn't have any memories of his life before, so everything is new and strange for him.

Yeah, I just find it odd that John semed all fine inside the Asylum. Once he got free he became this awkward fellow. It could also be that e

Sign in to comment in this discussion.