Bluepoint's Next Project

edited March 2018 in General Chat

It's been confirmed in an interview that Bluepoint Games, the devs behind the remake of Shadow of the Collosus and remaster of Uncharted trilogy, is now working on another remake of an old game but unknown which one. What do you think it will be? My wishlist, and remember, a REMAKE, not a remaster:

• Demon's Souls
  • The OG Metal Gear Solid, even though I doubt it cause FucKonami
Tagged:

Comments

• I heard rumors a while ago that they were working on remastering Shenmue 1 and 2, so hopefully that.

• Ico remake please.

• I'd love a Demon's Souls remake but since DS1 is getting a remaster and Shadows Die Twice is coming up I don't think it's likely at all.

• That would be cool, Ico was one of the PS2 games I've played but never finished it. But I think it's unlikely cause they already remade SOTC.

Lilacsbloom posted: »

Ico remake please.

• It's going to be a PS game since they've remained strongly tied to them for a good while, though there's the slight chance it could be something like Mass Effect 1-3. I think it's likely one of the older MGS games, ideally either 1 or 3. MGS 1 will be 20 years old this year, so it makes sense to announce a MGS remake about then.

• Bubsy 3D remaster when?

• How about Superman (1999) remastered? And the new feature will be: NOOO MORE RINGS.

Poogers555 posted: »

Bubsy 3D remaster when?

• Okay, this is kinda off-topic, buuuuuut...

FUN FACT:
    After reading your post, I decided to look up Bubsy 3D again (LIKE I'VE GOT NOTHING BETTER TO DO LOLOLOL) and I found out that the voice actress of Bubsy also does some of the Infected voices in The Last Of Us! ...Actually, it kinda makes sense.

Poogers555 posted: »

Bubsy 3D remaster when?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.