Tiffany

Quick question since I can't play the game at the moment, what happens with Tiffany if you tell her you're Batman, but say it's too dangerous to join you?

Tagged:

Comments

• You get second chance to tell her. And last one.

• edited March 2018

The only change that I think happens so far is that a certain line of dialogue by Tiffany in episode 4 changes depending on telling her that it's too dangerous (or on choosing any of the other options that were available along with that option). Two examples of ways that determinant line can go (in the relevant scene) are "I remember you said you could use the help. You know, when you're Batman..." (if "I could use the help." was chosen) and "I know you said I needed to train, but..." (if "You'll need to train." was chosen) and then Tiffany shows Bruce her ideas in both of those cases. I don't know how the line goes with the option you selected but it's probably something like "I know you said it could be dangerous to join you, but..." and then she shows Bruce her ideas in that case also.

This is the only change relating to this at the moment but it is possible that there may be future choices and results about allowing her to work with Bruce "in the field" or not allowing her because of the danger.

• Lol I think I misread this thread. My bad :D

The only change that I think happens so far is that a certain line of dialogue by Tiffany in episode 4 changes depending on telling her that

Sign in to comment in this discussion.