Trophy wall bug! Fix it please!

If you use your save from season 1(and not recreate it in the story generator) the objects you get on your trophy wall from defeating Penguin will be switched. So if you went for him in episode 4 you will get his monocle and not his gloves (which is peefectly fine in my opinion. BUT if you defeated him in episode 5 you will get his gloves and not the monicle, the gloves you did not even see in you playthrough. And it is not something you brush off as incosistency in the codex. It is right there on the trophy wall and it really takes me out of the atmosphere. The continuity is ruined in that case.
So please, can you fix it telltale? Or at least let everybody have a monocle, since that choice does not depicts right only on the wall (the rest of the game knows that you went after Penguin in episode 5).
It is been bugging me for awhile, please fix it

Comments

• Ah, so it is a bug! It has been messing with my brain since episode 1 launched. I do feel it takes me out of the game world a bit. Telltale, could you maybe fix this in a final patch after the final release? Thank you for an otherwise outstanding experience this season.

• It only bugs on the trophy wall. The game says multiple times that your choice has carried over right, but the wall depicts an opposite item, so it must be a bug. I submitted a request to their support, but I wanted to get as much attention to that as possible (cause it breaks immersion) so I created this thread.
    When Gryff had both of his eyes in game of thrones even though you bashed one, thread was also created and the problem was fixed with the new episode.

SonoftheBat posted: »

Ah, so it is a bug! It has been messing with my brain since episode 1 launched. I do feel it takes me out of the game world a bit. Telltale,

Sign in to comment in this discussion.