How do you think both Jokers will be incorporated in Season 3?

Will Vigilante Joker even survive the episode without becoming evil?
I wonder how both will be implemented in a sequel.

Comments

• Easiest answer being they won't be the main focus if there is a season 3. They'll be in Arkham, Dead or out of the picture.

• edited March 2018

I believe he will, but I can't imagine how exactly it will end for both of them.
    I'm not sure they'll be send to Arkham, because it's pointless to make the Joker and when just remove him from the picture.
    But I think the main focus of the next season will be another threat, I'll put my bet on Court of Owls, because they're kinda own the city and Batman's activity will force them to take a move against him. If they exist in this universe, of course. But jokes aside, I think Regina is one of them.
    So TT can play with the Joker by making him an ally to us or our enemy. They said vigilante will cost us allies, so, I guess in season 3, if he'll pass as our partner, he'll just replace some of the allies we lost because of him.
    Maybe Gordon won't help us, or Tiffany. I don't know.
    I just don't think vigilante staying our ally is as impossible as people think.

• I'm buying the game just for this episode. Hooefully his is worth the wait.

• edited March 2018

I don't want Vigilante John to turn Joker no matter what because i think that poor guy deserved a good ending but i don't know what's going to happen to him like @Tiefling said maybe he'll just be an ally.
    I'm really excited to see what they're going to do with him, Vigilante Joker is so much more interesting.

• i think that poor guy deserved a good ending

That too, btw. Just once, I want to see the Joker taking the chance and doing something good with that. Overcoming himself.

iFoRias posted: »

I don't want Vigilante John to turn Joker no matter what because i think that poor guy deserved a good ending but i don't know what's going

• edited March 2018

Here's how I'd do it:

Bruce and John's relationship would develop along the sidelines, separate from the main narrative in season 3. Isolated scenes between them, without other characters involved, would allow Telltale to incorporate the player's decisions from the previous season minus having to worry about an endless list of variables.

If it's Villain Joker, John would act as a demon dogging Batman's footsteps, constantly teasing and taunting, but never making a direct move until the penultimate episode. If it's Vigilante Joker, John would be a deranged court jester to Batman's dark knight, dropping various clues and leads that may or may not help him emerge victorious over S3's primary antagonist.

• I could picture John having a role similar to the one Catwoman got in this the season. Having the spotlight in one episode at least where we need to interact with him for some plot reason.

Or, at the very least, we could need to interrogate him at Arkham because he knows something about the new villains, having determinant scenes depending on what we did with him in this season.

But he won't get a big role. Too many choices involved in his evolution.

• Pretty much. + The Joker doesn't make appearances often. He appears, makes an impact, giggles and dissapears. Overusing the character is a no-no, he'll take all the spotlight. So it allows to easly make his physical involvment in storyline as minimal as possible. And putting him, like you said, only in the

penultimate episode

closer to the final.
    Joker character works in general like that.

Here's how I'd do it: Bruce and John's relationship would develop along the sidelines, separate from the main narrative in season 3. Isol

• OK I think Joker may return in Season 3 at some point perhaps late in the Season as the Joker that breaks Batman if he does not do it this Season. Because Joker is still crazy and remember Bruce knows this. Vigliante Joker may do something harsh that might require Batman and Joker to fight and Joker can escape or be killed off or return to Arkham, the possibilities are endless. I would like Joker to escape and have something like Arkham City occur where all the villains are causing chaos.

• The problem is that Vigilante Joker isn't really a hero, at least by the definition that Batman really defines one, and you know that Batman won't be able to stop him killing people. It's interesting because he'll still be a counterpart to Batman as Villain Joker would be, just in a different way and with different goals.

Season 3 though should be about bringing together all the surviving villains of S1 and S2 and the effects Bruce has had on them, coupled with the rise of an ally like Tiffany as Robin/Batgirl, or Selina joining his side, and probably a new villain to tie it all together - I would opt for the Court of Owls or Hush myself.

• edited March 2018

You know how Telltale determinant characters by now...
    I would assume he dies/ there would be a final version anyway.

• If they kill off The Joker they should keep him dead and not do like Arkham Knight did and have Joker return as the main villain again!

ScootyZ posted: »

You know how Telltale determinant characters by now... I would assume he dies/ there would be a final version anyway.

• edited March 2018

Joker isn't in Arkham Knight as the main villain there are some Joker "clones" though which Harley wants and Bruce is slowly turning into Joker with hallucinations but that's about it. He died in Arkham City, Scarecrow and Jason Todd are the main villains.

If they kill off The Joker they should keep him dead and not do like Arkham Knight did and have Joker return as the main villain again!

• 1) He dies in episode 5 of this season.
    2) There isn't a season 3.
    3) He turns into Villain Joker at the end of the episode no matter what.

One of those 3 things will happen for sure. So in this case I hope it's the third.

• If a third season is a possibility (which I hope it is of course) I don't think Joker should be involved. I'm against a major antagonist being the same two seasons in a row.
    For a third season I would love to see Ra's Al Ghul making his appearance.

• The third?!?!?!?! WHAT'S WRONG WIZ YOU?

Tasos_12io posted: »

1) He dies in episode 5 of this season. 2) There isn't a season 3. 3) He turns into Villain Joker at the end of the episode no matter what. One of those 3 things will happen for sure. So in this case I hope it's the third.

• Always remember breathing exercises!

Dan10 posted: »

The third?!?!?!?! WHAT'S WRONG WIZ YOU?

• P sure they would make his role either part of Season 3's team Bad Guys or team Good Guys, since:
    1. There's always a group of major villains, and
    2. they seem to be building up a Bat-crew this season.

• Lol, I just prefer it over the other 2 scenarios, but you're right I'm a monsteeeer.

Dan10 posted: »

The third?!?!?!?! WHAT'S WRONG WIZ YOU?

• If there was a third season, I wouldn't be surprised if Telltale went back to some of there season 1 villains. (And maybe some new) Lady Arkham was like the anti-Batman and a Telltale original villain. Wouldn't surprised if they did more with her as a character.

• They won't! Don't get your hopes up. Most we'll get is a cameo

• He'll be like Hannibal Lector. Bruce will come visit him in Arkham Asylum to get information on how to stop whoever the new bad guy is in season 3.

• Vigilante friend Joker can be a useful ally. He can give Bruce good leads and encourage him to indulge in his inner darkness in order to defeat his enemies. And if he escapes Arkham they could even team up again during a fight.

Vigilante enemy Joker and villain Joker would just make things worse for Bruce by aiding his enemies and hurting his loved ones without explicitly revealing his identity, because regardless of how poorly you treated him he still cares for Bruce.

• The answer you're looking for is Time Skip(tm)

• Yes he is, not for long, that not how that should work but whatever and no their not, their just backdrops for Joker.

Joker isn't in Arkham Knight as the main villain there are some Joker "clones" though which Harley wants and Bruce is slowly turning into Jo

• edited April 2018

He's only in the game as hallucinations as I said... I don't know why you are trying to argue otherwise he was cremated at the start of THE GAME!

StabHappy posted: »

Yes he is, not for long, that not how that should work but whatever and no their not, their just backdrops for Joker.

• He constantly appeared in the game was pretty much
    The enemy within

He's only in the game as hallucinations as I said... I don't know why you are trying to argue otherwise he was cremated at the start of THE GAME!

• Cause even when dead he over shadowed every other villain in every sense of the meaning.

• edited April 2018

Can't forget this too:

From new game plus, either it was actually him waking up to being burnt alive, or an hallucination/his Spirit in a way. Maybe leaning a little on the latter's side.

• Aaww, I really hope you're right, lmao.

Vigilante friend Joker can be a useful ally. He can give Bruce good leads and encourage him to indulge in his inner darkness in order to def

• I'd think a small time skip would be appropriate. Especially with that final choice; a year or two later something happens that pulls Bruce out of retirement. That was my thought process for giving up Batman.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.