role of gordon and avesta in this chapter

I have no idea what can be the role of these two characters in this chapter, what do you think guys

Comments

• Gordon will make a triumphant return by siding with Batman and hopefully rallying the good cops against the Agency.

Avesta has been incredibly boring all season and I'm personally hoping there's a twist that she is Talia Al Ghul which can segway into the s3 story.

• Avesta may help us by informing us about Waller´s plans, and Gordon will probably try to take back the GCPD. I am looking forward to the reconciliation with him, I wonder how it is going to be, and if the choice to warn Selina or not will have any importance.

• edited March 2018

I remember @BruceBrothers making a good point about Avesta and that it's highly likely Waller finds out Avesta is the agent who went behind her back in the Agency; Avesta's going to be in some pretty hot water.

It would surprise me if that didn't happen.

• There's a good possibility that Avesta might have some trouble coming her way for her role in disposing of the blood reserves from Waller. It's an equal possibility for those who went the villain path with John that she may be in danger from him as they were introduced.

I'm really hoping for some highlights of Gordon's capabilities in Ep5, but with only one remaining I'm trying not to overreach my expectations. There are so many characters I'd like to see have some significant closure and time... and only so much run time left.

• edited March 2018

My thoughts on Avesta mirror those of the other commenters. Her integrity may spur some "disagreement" with Waller.

I'm certain Gordon and Batman will settle their previous conflict. I feel Gordon was momentarily crippled by the sheer stress of the criminal assaults and both the city-wide and personal threat of Waller and the Agency and it exploded into an ugly lashing towards a true ally to gain a misplaced sense of order and control. I believe deep down he knew and will continue to feel his faith is well-placed in Batman, regardless of the fact he always will have questions. I hope for a genuine moment between the two where their relationship is solidified, and as others said, a scene that highlights why he's a person Gotham should be grateful for.

• It would be ironic if Gordon reappeared without his mustache.

Bruce: "What happened to your Mustache"

Gordon: "Waller ordered me to Shave it."

Poptarts posted: »

There's a good possibility that Avesta might have some trouble coming her way for her role in disposing of the blood reserves from Waller. I

• Gordon meets Batman on the roof without his mustache.

Batman :: Jim, what happened to your face?
    Gordon :: A whole goddamn hurricane. Swept it right off.

speedkicks posted: »

It would be ironic if Gordon reappeared without his mustache. Bruce: "What happened to your Mustache" Gordon: "Waller ordered me to Shave it."

• It takes a whole goddamn hurricane to take off Gordan's moustache, so maybe it was just a thunderbolt that came down on John's left eyebrow.

Poptarts posted: »

Gordon meets Batman on the roof without his mustache. Batman :: Jim, what happened to your face? Gordon :: A whole goddamn hurricane. Swept it right off.

• There will probably be a choice to romance Avesta.

• She's actually been very interesting, you are just Selina bias.

Gordon will make a triumphant return by siding with Batman and hopefully rallying the good cops against the Agency. Avesta has been incre

• Hmm nope maybe you have an Avesta bias lol. As of now she is just a generic good guy who works for the Agency but then gets suspicious of Waller despite knowing what she's like for a long time. I'm hoping for a twist where Avesta is evil because she's a forgettable character with little to no background or development.

She's actually been very interesting, you are just Selina bias.

• I'm not sure if repeating "Oh Lady Arkham Is Actually Vicky Vale" magical trick twice is a good thing.....

Hmm nope maybe you have an Avesta bias lol. As of now she is just a generic good guy who works for the Agency but then gets suspicious of Wa

Sign in to comment in this discussion.