Season pass not working.

I bought the season pass for Batman: The Enemy Within and just finished the first episode. Now it says i do not own any of the other episodes. I've tried everything, i can't play them for some reason. When i go on Playstation store i says i own it, but not when im in game. Please help me.

Comments

• TTG_DCTTG_DC ModeratorFormer Telltale Staff

We're sorry to hear that you're encountering this issue. If you're prompted to purchase episodes despite owning the digital Season Pass, please sign into your PlayStation Network (PSN) account and ensure that your console has a strong connection to the internet and that all PSN services are live.

Next, please highlight the Batman: The Enemy Within tile from the PlayStation home menu, and scroll down to the Add-Ons section. From here, you can manually install individual episodes by highlighting them and pressing X.

Alternatively, please open the PlayStation Store on your console and open the store page for the game's Season Pass. Scroll down to the Add-Ons section, and you can manually install individual episodes by highlighting them and pressing X.

You can also sign into the PSN store using your phone or computer, then use the webstore to search for the episode and remotely download it to your PS4.

If you install an episode outside of the game, but the game says it has not yet been downloaded, please restore the licenses in your PS4 by following the steps in this PlayStation Support article:
    http://manuals.PlayStation.net/document/en/ps4/settings/license.html

After your licenses are restored, please launch the game, and the episode should become available to install and play.

If the difficulty persists, please contact us at support@telltalegames.com.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.