The potential for an encounter between Vigilante Joker and Harley Quinn.

It seems strongly hinted at that Waller will be using members of the Pact against Batman and Joker in the Vigilante version of the episode. I think there's potential for an emotional encounter between John and Harley which I think will be really awesome! I think it's pretty clear that John is still in love with her as what can push him to be a Villain is Bruce endangering Harley's life. He only stands by you if you trust him to bring her in unharmed. Of course Harley probably won't be pleased to see John and might be happy to (in her mind) give the two timing traitor what he deserves but I think it could still be exciting and emotional.

How do you think a possible encounter between Vigilante Joker and Harley might go down? Please share your thoughts! ^_^

Comments

• I'm 100% sure it will happen and will cause problems.
    But I'm honestly more interested to see the difference between how John handles Harley, because some of our previous choices help to form his own take on how relationships works.
    I'm expecting to see a fight between vigilante and Harley, and I expect to see some parallels between it and the fight Bruce had with Selina in ep3. Also, I think it will matter if we did flirt with Harley or not.

• Seeing parallels between John/Harley and Bruce/Selina would be really cool! Especially since if in episode 3, you tell John that you like Selina, Bruce outright says "I guess you could say she's my Harley, I'm not sure that she's good for me but I can't seem to get away from her"

Tiefling posted: »

I'm 100% sure it will happen and will cause problems. But I'm honestly more interested to see the difference between how John handles Harl

• edited March 2018

Yes.
    Funny, how Selina (if I'm not wrong) tells Harley something similar while comparing Batman to Joker. In comics, I mean.
    Anyway, seeing them fighting and interacting will be interesting and satisfing.

AgentZ46 posted: »

Seeing parallels between John/Harley and Bruce/Selina would be really cool! Especially since if in episode 3, you tell John that you like Se

• In all honesty Im not expecting some "emotional" thing from Vigilante John with Harley. It'll probs just be quick one liners from both of them during the fight. Nothing else really. The trailer already seems like they are setting up the reason why Vigilante John is going to become a "bad guy" is because of how he doesnt just arrest people like Batman, but harms and kills people.

• Definitely a one liner about Harley wanting to bash his skull in before she starts swinging the hammer, no love loss from her point of view lol.

Poogers555 posted: »

In all honesty Im not expecting some "emotional" thing from Vigilante John with Harley. It'll probs just be quick one liners from both of th

• She's definitely gonna want revenge on John if he turned her over to the Agency.

• edited March 2018

Hope he gets a good shot or two in on her for all the emotional abuse she put him through.

• That too.

AnimalBoy posted: »

Hope he gets a good shot or two in on her for all the emotional abuse she put him through.

• edited March 2018

I think it's important to remember the line, "Bruce taught me to be good like you never did!"

• He wasn't saying that with hate. He still cares for her.

I think it's important to remember the line, "Bruce taught me to be good like you never did!"

• I think he got over his love for her when he took her down but im still sure he cares for her,he just loves Bruce more now. B)

AgentZ46 posted: »

He wasn't saying that with hate. He still cares for her.

• Well Harley called him a "back stabbing piece of crap". I am guessing there will be a key decision in episode 5 that may determine if Joker continues to fight along side Batman or they end up trying to kill each other.

Besides it is still hard to predict how it will end by the time we all finsih our playthrough.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.