Season 2 Episode One Murder Box PS4, help?

Hi guys, sorry didn't know where else to turn here (and I tried to find another thread). I can't seem to actually clear the murder box. I assume I am to turn the wheel counterclockwise (not the right way), but I can't get it to seem to turn at all. Is this a bug or am I doing something obviously wrong? I even looked at a video walkthrough and I'm still unsure.

At this point after hitting x and getting this circle, I try tugging the analog stick to the left several times, that doesn't work. I try tugging it to the right, even though I am sure that's wrong. I do both while holding x, I rotate the stick like I was turning a wheel... I hit every single button... the only response I get is from the right stick controlling the camera.

I've tried exiting the game and going back in, still can't get it to work. What am I doing wrong?

Comments

• Hmm... I don't know. I don't have any real answer for you. It's been a while since I played that episode, but I do remember that I had to turn the wheel quite a bit.

• well no matter how much I rotate the stick I don't seem to get any visual indication that anything is happening (same if I try tapping it, or mashing x, I'm not clear on what it actually wants but nothing seems to work).

Hmm... I don't know. I don't have any real answer for you. It's been a while since I played that episode, but I do remember that I had to turn the wheel quite a bit.

• You should just have to hold x and when the circle fills up turn left. If that doesn't work I don't know what your problem is. Might be a problem with your controller. If it continues to be an issue I'd recommend trying support.

• edited March 2018

Are you moving the camera (right stick) at all while holding X?

You're supposed to turn the wheel and look at the screen separately. I had a similar problem, where as I turned the wheel I "looked up" with the right stick to see the words on screen, but after that the wheel wouldn't turn.
    (It should be: Grab with X[Hold], push Left stick to the left, repeat for 2/3 times. Once the riddle is revealed the camera should automatically focus on the screen.)

• I got it, thanks everyone. It seems the issue was that I tapped x which fully filled the circle but then locked me out of doing more, holding X on my first press got it to work.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.