Wolf Among Us season 2 2019?

edited March 2018 in The Wolf Among Us

Alright so I've been thinking about what the new CEO said in an interview, where he said they moved some games around in there release calendar, combine that with the fact they are looking into a new engine and want to release fewer games i'm thinking the release schedule will be lets say Final Season releases June, next they do there new IP later this year, wouldn't it be better to do WAU2 in early to mid 2019? To me it just makes sense to spread out two well known IPs as appose to releasing them the same year. Also, hi i'm new here

Comments

• Welcome to the forums! As for your prediction, I would still guess that Wolf Season 2 is on track for Fall. (Moderators are just community volunteers without any advance insight - we only know as much as you guys do, so don't mistake this as an official staff comment.)

I would think that the "schedule changes" applied to Telltale's unannounced future projects that were coming after Wolf.

• I think Wolf will still release in 2018. However at first I think the goal was probably for it to release in the Summer, but seeing how Walking Dead was planned to release early 2018 but seems like now itll be in Summer, I think it is safe to assume Wolf will be late 2018 and will carry into 2019.

• Blind SniperBlind Sniper Moderator
    edited March 2018

Actually, Job confirmed a very decent while before the layoffs that Wolf was aiming to be a Fall game.

August 29th, 2017

Poogers555 posted: »

I think Wolf will still release in 2018. However at first I think the goal was probably for it to release in the Summer, but seeing how Walk

• B L I N D are you B L I N D.

Second half of 2018 does not = Fall. That is any time past June. SMH Blind. August is still the Summer BLIND. Also BLIND I said I dont expect it to release in Summer anymore BLIND. GEEZ BLIND please get some GLASSES man, I think you are BLIND my guy!!!

Actually, Job confirmed a very decent while before the layoffs that Wolf was aiming to be a Fall game. August 29th, 2017 * Job Stauf

• So I am going to assume that you think Blind Sniper can't see? :wink:

B L I N D are you B L I N D. Second half of 2018 does not = Fall. That is any time past June. SMH Blind. August is still the Summer BLIND

• Um... clearly Im pointing out he needs glasses for his ears because Blind is also in fact DEAF??? cmon MAN

So I am going to assume that you think Blind Sniper can't see?

• What was that? I can't hear you because I'm BLIND

Um... clearly Im pointing out he needs glasses for his ears because Blind is also in fact DEAF??? cmon MAN

• I'm predicting that Wolf Among us is pushed back to December of 2018 or to early 2019. The reason i think this is because S4 of TWD seemingly appears to have been delayed another few months past the summer release date meaning they probably pushed back TWAU S2's release date.

• they're literally starting promo for twd tho.. and it's being played/shown at pax this week.. it'd probably be out early/mid may.. maybe even the end of april.. honestly I don't know where people are getting all these ideas and thoughts about delays, wolf was always slated for the second half of 2018

• I think we could possibly get a Mid November release. Or at least I hope we do. The Wolf Among Us Season One was amazing and I am so excited for Season Two!!!

I think Wolf will still release in 2018. However at first I think the goal was probably for it to release in the Summer, but seeing how Walk

• I believe that was before the layoffs occurred (I know they said it wouldn't effect upcoming games, but i disagree) and it looks like TWD S4 is probably going to be delayed again till later in the year.

they're literally starting promo for twd tho.. and it's being played/shown at pax this week.. it'd probably be out early/mid may.. maybe eve

• trust me I had my worries and frets and made a thread about it myself after everything had came out and people were even speculating cancellations, but they said there was nothing to worry about.. and I believe them, everything as of right now is on time and as planned! at least so it appears :)

Chibikid posted: »

I believe that was before the layoffs occurred (I know they said it wouldn't effect upcoming games, but i disagree) and it looks like TWD S4 is probably going to be delayed again till later in the year.

• S4 is not going to be delayed any farther than it already has, seeing that they are ready to show off a preview at PAX (not a trailer, a preview)

Best guess is the game will release in June, however if PAX is showing off a lot of Ep 1 then I could honestly even see a May release, the episode is most likely "done" if they are showing off actual footage of it. Also I think PAX will also confirm the release date, for the month atleast.

Chibikid posted: »

I believe that was before the layoffs occurred (I know they said it wouldn't effect upcoming games, but i disagree) and it looks like TWD S4 is probably going to be delayed again till later in the year.

• Everything's getting delayed. It's almost as bad as Game of Thrones... the series not the game.

• Called it!!

• well shite.. ? maybe you can/should make some predictions on what'll happen in the game ?

Umbassabro posted: »

Called it!!

• While you’re predicting shit, can you also tell me tomorrow’s lottery numbers?

• Sure, 4 8 15 16 23 42

While you’re predicting shit, can you also tell me tomorrow’s lottery numbers?

• To be fair you could predict a delay for any game's development and almost always be right. :p

Umbassabro posted: »

Called it!!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.