This is a Great Community

It's nice to have a community that isn't toxic and just people having civil conversations and speculation about this great game. It's been a fun ride and I hope this series continues into the future.

Comments

• I agree! Nothing like that other community... you know which one I'm talking about.

• I'm not so sure about that, but it's definitely been one of the more civil ones.

• edited March 2018

I have to say I do not often join the discussions in the internet, I prefer to read instead of actively participating in the debates, but I have a really good time reading and discussing matters here on Batman forum. Sure there are different (often completely opposite) camps and "ships" here, some discussions are sometimes going in circles, but still, people here seem to treat each other with enough respect to keep all the talks on a civilized level and most of the discussions are really high quality. Even when we disagree, it is fun to read and see how others see things. So, thanks to everyone here! ;)

I do not know yet what happens in episode 5, but hopefully we will have more occasions to discuss here - I hope season 2 will not be the end of the series and there will be more to come ;)

Sign in to comment in this discussion.