Vigilante or Villain

What did you think was the best ? I think Villain Version was the best. Joker was really sick in the head and i think it was a little creepy. But it was cool that you did go through. It show how evil he is.

Comments

• I went Vigilante. The bromance is real

• edited March 2018

Villain Joker is probably better but i just can't make John a villain,i can't.

I'm probably one of the few people who really enjoyed the Vigilante Joker,i know i said i was disappointed that John couldn't stay as our ally but i realised how hard it would be,and i actually like his "tragic story" he tried so hard to be a hero but in the end he just can't.

I also liked how they showed Bruce visit John at the end that's cool.

So yeah,Vigilante is better for me.

• Villain Joker just seemed like a much more dark and fucked up episode. A lot of people dies, even named minor characters, and the dinner scene was just one of the best scenes from this whole series.

Vigilante was good, but just not as powerful for and ending. Stakes weren't really that high.

• Since the choices thing is all screwed up on Xbox One anytime you play something that just came out I cant even see for myself.

I was pretty sure my John would be a Vigilante. He started out thinking he was one then went absolutely psycho. Could I have avoided that?

Sure felt like the Norma thing from Michonne after awhile. Zero right answer and only made him more nuts.

Wish this season was 6 episodes. I felt like there was way more that needed to be tied up.

• Vigilante was outstanding. No regrets. Villain route is creepy and scary in its own right but it feels more forced than vigilante in the context of the story.

• What do you mean by forced? Vigilante joker pulls out an army of clown vigilants, has his own Jokermobile, tons of Batman like toys but for clowns that he made in only two weeks, and even if you're super good to John you still end up fighting him because otherwise there wouldn't be a story.

Vigilante was outstanding. No regrets. Villain route is creepy and scary in its own right but it feels more forced than vigilante in the context of the story.

• He has the car because he hotwired it and stole it back in episode 2. He has gear because all his drinking buddies made them for him. He turns against you for logical reasons like selling him out and trying to stop him from killing Waller. Everything literally adds up, more so than him suddenly becoming a diabolical villain mastermind just because you didn't trust his word about something.

Kaelthas posted: »

What do you mean by forced? Vigilante joker pulls out an army of clown vigilants, has his own Jokermobile, tons of Batman like toys but for

• A bunch of drunkards can make toys at the same level Lucius Fox could? And you can choose not sell him to Waller, and him trying to kill YOU, his "best friend" because you don't want him to kill a person is horribly forced. He doesn't suddenly become diabolical in the villain path, he was always like that, even in the Vigilante path he's stabby and evil, and he had 3 weeks to get the gas and make the traps in the fun house, plus, he has Harley.

And you can't say is not rational for John to turn against you because you didn't trust his word, when the entire reason he turns on you in the vigilante path is because you tell him "Hey John, don't kill".

He has the car because he hotwired it and stole it back in episode 2. He has gear because all his drinking buddies made them for him. He tur

• Okay bud, there are so many inconsistencies in the villain route that you can hardly justify it.

• Wayne Enterprises main elevator takes them into the secret lab. Makes no sense.
    • Bullock has to tell Batman about a cache of weapons that is literally sitting in plain view next to them
    • John becomes the leader despite Harley consistently walking all over him and not trusting him

I could go on once I finish the villain route but I'm only halfway through. You're nitpicking the vigilante route while there are actual issues with the villain route. Both are valid options but you can't ignore the inconsistencies.

A bunch of drunkards can make toys at the same level Lucius Fox could? And you can choose not sell him to Waller, and him trying to kill YOU

• "inconsistencies" doesn't mean the whole path is forced as you said. It just means it has plot holes, which the whole game does. This is not some sort of measuring contest as to which path had the least "Oh I forgot to explain X", we were discussing which one felt forced. Villain has its issues, but at least Joker there doesn't change his whole views and relationships in one second just so the story can progress and you are able to fight him and send him to Arkham.

Okay bud, there are so many inconsistencies in the villain route that you can hardly justify it. * Wayne Enterprises main elevator take

• I'm not saying the inconsistencies invalidate the entirety of the villain route. I'm just saying it's somewhat of a heel face turn for John to suddenly be in charge. And as far as the drunkards go, they still had jobs as metalworkers but lost their jobs due to drinking problems. Not unrealistic for them to still make Joker some gear. And Joker still made sense in my vigilante route because even though I wasn't actually going to betray him, I still told Waller I'd give him up to save Catwoman. Either way I'm glad you enjoyed your villain play through. It was a hell of a season finale.

"inconsistencies" doesn't mean the whole path is forced as you said. It just means it has plot holes, which the whole game does. This is not

• DeltinoDeltino Moderator

A bunch of drunkards can make toys at the same level Lucius Fox could?

I wouldn't consider them on the same level as Batman's gadgets, honestly. They come across as knock-offs. Relatively good quality, but not as good as the real deal. Besides, Joker really only has four gadgets: the Jokerangs, homemade smoke bombs, the grapple gun, and the hand buzzer. Out of those, the only real advanced/complex one is the grappling gun. The Jokerang is basically just jagged scrap metal, and the buzzer/smoke bombs could easily be rigged up by someone with a few spare parts laying around. And one of his friends is actually a machinist/metal worker in spite of the drinking problem, so you get a direct explanation for where the Jokerang came from, and it's implied that John put together the smoke bombs himself using corn starch (you can examine one when you go back to the water tower).

A bunch of drunkards can make toys at the same level Lucius Fox could? And you can choose not sell him to Waller, and him trying to kill YOU

• Have you even thought that the elevator took them to the Bruce's office floor? There's obviously a little skip in that part.

Okay bud, there are so many inconsistencies in the villain route that you can hardly justify it. * Wayne Enterprises main elevator take

edited March 2018

Wayne Enterprises main elevator takes them into the secret lab. Makes no sense.

Or alternatively, they took the elevator down to the floor where Bruce's office is, and then went down to the lab from there. You don't always have to show exactly how the characters get to the next scene. It's no different from John and Bruce leaving Riddler's hideout, then the next scene being at a cafe. It's skipping to important bits. I think there's better uses of time than adding a scene of Bruce walking down a hallway to his office and making disgusted grunts at the sight of all the bodies along the way. Especially because they already did that in the previous scene.

• I'm playing through Vigilante at the moment... heartbroken my pal John is just bad anyways... I guess it was certain, he is the joker after all but still... it hurts man!

• I found Vigilante Joker story to be better in terms of the episode overall and John's character. I felt in episode 4 they rushed John into becoming what he was, but the Vigilante version felt more natural with his decline into actual villainy. In terms of story there was that kinda made me confused. For example in the Villain version when Alfred appears at the Dinner party. This didnt make any sense really. I can understand him being forcible taken or kinda doing it against his own will like Gordon, but he kinda just shows up with cookies because John told him to. I found that to be really weird. Obviously he had a plan but it was still kinda just weird. Also I felt like the episode kinda ended abruptly. Other than that I really liked it.

I can understand him being forcible taken or kinda doing it against his own will like Gordon, but he kinda just shows up with cookies because John told him to.

They were scones! Get it right, loser!

Poogers555 posted: »

I found Vigilante Joker story to be better in terms of the episode overall and John's character. I felt in episode 4 they rushed John into b

• i forgot and was too lazy to doulbe check pls forgiv ;'(

Deltino posted: »

I can understand him being forcible taken or kinda doing it against his own will like Gordon, but he kinda just shows up with cookies because John told him to. They were scones! Get it right, loser!

its too late

nothing can save you now

Poogers555 posted: »

i forgot and was too lazy to doulbe check pls forgiv ;'(

Sign in to comment in this discussion.