joker in ep 5

in the vigilante path would you he necesarily be a villain cause in my ending i visited him in arkham , and theres a part of me wondering is he still a villain in that ending or could i count him as a anti hero still cause he didnt seem insane in arkham but just normal john

Comments

• He behaved like the old Joker, but there is a choice that Bruce still considers John as his friend. If you do that then the ending will hint that he's slowly becoming sane. This will lead to the possibility that the Joker will become an anti-hero depending if they do season 3. So it all depends on the choices if you're straight with him and at the end if you remain friends with him

Bruce visiting him in Arkham is like a starting point for John to be an anti-hero

SilentmanX posted: »

He behaved like the old Joker, but there is a choice that Bruce still considers John as his friend. If you do that then the ending will hint

• Will depend if a season 3 will be made and how they will handle Vigilante Joker based on that ending

• He's still your friend instead of your "best enemy" and as you can see bruce visit him and he seems happy,he's more of a anti-hero not completely insane.

• DeltinoDeltino Moderator

I see his breakdown in the vigilante path as more of a psychotic outburst. Kind of like how he mentions in episode 4 that "something dark, vicious, and desperate for survival" took over when he killed those agents. Obviously not a good thing by any means, but I don't think he fully crossed over to being a bad guy. His emotions just completely took him over until Batman knocked some sense back into him. I think the fact that he spends the entire final fight laughing like a maniac suggests as much.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.