THE FRIENDSHIP CAN SURVIVE

im so glad bruce/jokers friendship can actually survive it annoys me how people are saying hes a villain no matter but the bruce/john ending shows me he isnt a villain in that ending but a neutral alignment neither good or bad , this ending gives me hope john can get discharged again except this time hang with bruce and learn right from wrong instead of joining another "pact"

Comments

• I agree. The vigilante route did display a clear friendship between Bruce/John, and that was very pleasing to see. I would put Vigilante Joker as an anti-hero and I do agree that this version of Joker is a neutral character, and this is the first time a version of Joker is a neutral

• It's dead.
    He turns evil almost instantly.
    And it's part of 5 endings, Batman series is eithe rover or expect some ANF shieet

• Yeah I was happy to! my Bruce visited The Joker in the asylum it was nice to see. The Joker took a far more extreme form of vigilante justice. I don't see it as him turning evil he became frustrated with the fact you didn't agree with him. I never thought they would fight side by side for long. They still became rivals but because of a different kind it's like Spider-Man and The Punisher. Joker was always mentally unbalanced and I like seeing how you can try and reign in his violent tendacies. He was always going to go down a certain path it's how you get there and what kind of personality he takes and what he learns from you.

• He doesn't turn evil instantly. He gets gradually filled up during the episode, Batman stopping him - lecturing him multiple times. At that point, when he's defeated he just lets it all out. In a horrible, brutal way. But he's still at least 1% not entirely evil.

Dan10 posted: »

It's dead. He turns evil almost instantly. And it's part of 5 endings, Batman series is eithe rover or expect some ANF shieet

• I was so happy to see it. I almost regretted some of my decisions but that small little scene made it feel a little worthwhile. Maybe John isn't cut out to be a hero but that doesn't make him the devil just yet. He's still my friend.

• Friends for life!

• It was rather adorable in vigilante. But he pissed me off so bad in villain... agh! I was so mad!!! But I also thought villain play-through was better because it was like 1000x more tense than vigilante. But vigilante was still good just not as good and I was glad to see you could still be his friend I was just like 'awwww!' He's such a kid-brother in that end lol. I don't know if its somewhat the same in villain end. I did not remain friends in that one.

• Villain was better cause I could hire Avesta and free Selina in the same play through.

GamerLady posted: »

It was rather adorable in vigilante. But he pissed me off so bad in villain... agh! I was so mad!!! But I also thought villain play-through

• You can do that in vigilante end too. But villain is just in general the better path to go and you can also reinstate Gordon in villain. You can't do all 3 in vigilante. I mean I'm saying this assuming that if you offer the job to Avesta she'll be able to take it without Waller's say-so. I don't really see why she'd need it? Its not like Waller's gonna wanna keep her around anyways.

Villain was better cause I could hire Avesta and free Selina in the same play through.

• John needs to learn right from wrong, because he didn't take Bruce's advice about how that heroes don't kill. That's where Tiffany is different. Unfortunately, he's mentally unstable right now. However, there's still hope for him.

• I don't know maybe my vigilante playthrough glitched out cause I asked for Catwomans freedom but at the end of the episode Waller gave me Avesta's freedom instead of Catwoman's.

You can do that in vigilante end too. But villain is just in general the better path to go and you can also reinstate Gordon in villain. You

• that title is a MASSIVE spoiler

• What? really? How'd you manage that? Did you say you owe me one and click Avesta's name instead of Selina's? I can't remember exactly how it happens in vigilante. It was my first play-through so not exactly fresh in my mind.

I don't know maybe my vigilante playthrough glitched out cause I asked for Catwomans freedom but at the end of the episode Waller gave me Avesta's freedom instead of Catwoman's.

• I don't know just said you owe me and (it doesn't give you an option).

What? really? How'd you manage that? Did you say you owe me one and click Avesta's name instead of Selina's? I can't remember exactly how it happens in vigilante. It was my first play-through so not exactly fresh in my mind.

• Huh... Then it must be that you have to tell Waller to let catwoman go at the meeting on the building? I'm not sure, that's surprising. I had got catwoman freed in both play-through's. Actually I'm pretty sure I managed to get Avesta a job at Wayne Enterprises and convinced Gordon to try for his old commissioner job back in vigilante path. So for me there wasn't that big a difference.

I don't know just said you owe me and (it doesn't give you an option).

• Team John Doe!! So glad I went to visit him at Arkham!! The whole game has been for him.. hes my pal after all. Screw everyone else haha

• Why? It's not dead, just more complicated, lol.

It's dead. He turns evil almost instantly. And it's part of 5 endings, Batman series is eithe rover or expect some ANF shieet

• Happy we're still friends. Even more happy Bruce visits him in Arkham.

• Do you really think this will matter in Season 3 if it's ever made?

Tiefling posted: »

Why? It's not dead, just more complicated, lol.

• Idk, considering Harvey wasn't even mentioned, probably not. But hope dies last. Besides, Joker is kinda Batman's arch-enemy.

Do you really think this will matter in Season 3 if it's ever made?

• With Avesta and Gordon in Vigilante path, you have to tell them those things if you want those out comes, thanks for informing me on how to get cat woman’s freedom.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.