What scenes are the same in both routes?

So what scenes were shared between both routes? I've only played Vigilante for right now but I'm curious and how long they are in total. Thanks.

Comments

• Surely the Alfred ending scene and something with Tiffany perhaps?

• Just the Tiffany and Alfred scenes at the very end, with a couple lines of dialogue changing.

• That's it? Wow! That's awesome

Just the Tiffany and Alfred scenes at the very end, with a couple lines of dialogue changing.

• I cant 100% confirm but Im pretty sure based on choices the Tiffany scene is actually determinate and the Agency goes to arrest her.

Just the Tiffany and Alfred scenes at the very end, with a couple lines of dialogue changing.

• DeltinoDeltino Moderator

Yeah, the Tiffany scene is not the same if she's with the Agency. And it can be completely skipped as well, depending on your choices.

Poogers555 posted: »

I cant 100% confirm but Im pretty sure based on choices the Tiffany scene is actually determinate and the Agency goes to arrest her.

• The only scene not determined by choices is the final scene with Alfred I believe, which is rather amazing Telltale!

• Only played Villain path so far so I might be wrong but is the talk with Waller regarding Gordon, Avesta and Selina and their situations on both paths, or just the Villain one?

• edited March 2018

Just the villain because in the vigilante path you aren't on as good of terms with Waller

Only played Villain path so far so I might be wrong but is the talk with Waller regarding Gordon, Avesta and Selina and their situations on both paths, or just the Villain one?

• Ok, that makes sense. Just curious given the stats how that impacts influencing the fate of them.

Just the villain because in the vigilante path you aren't on as good of terms with Waller

• Nope, but the only one that gets forgotten is Selina. Avesta and Gordon had some closure during their scenes in the vigilante path.

Only played Villain path so far so I might be wrong but is the talk with Waller regarding Gordon, Avesta and Selina and their situations on both paths, or just the Villain one?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.