Should I replay for a third time to _____

Apparently as Romantic as " I Love you" in Vigilante Joker story is to say to Catwoman it's not the right answer to get her freedom . Is there anyway to secure that? And if so do we get an end scene?

Comments

• Waller said she would let Catwoman go for me, it seems Bruce demands whatever it was he demanded on the rooftop to Waller in the ambulance. So if you tell Waller on the rooftop to let Catwoman go, Bruce will say it again later and Waller agrees. However there is no ending scene with Selina and Bruce.

• I think what you need to do to secure her freedom is that at the end when you’re talking to Waller in the ambulance and she thanks you for saving her life, you have to choose “you owe me one”. And then Bruce says whatever he demanded on the rooftop and Waller will agree and say “Fair”. I told Selina I loved her and did this option and my end choice for her was that I secured freedom for the woman I loved.
    If you don’t say Waller owes you one, then I don’t think Bruce’s original demand from the rooftop is ever brought up again

• Poogers555 posted: »

Waller said she would let Catwoman go for me, it seems Bruce demands whatever it was he demanded on the rooftop to Waller in the ambulance.

• Time for a replay

I think what you need to do to secure her freedom is that at the end when you’re talking to Waller in the ambulance and she thanks you for s

• I also made the deal with Waller to give up Joker in exchange for Catwoman. But I’m pretty sure I saw a playthrough where they refused and then ended on a bad note with Waller (I made peace with her in my game) but were still able to get Catwoman released just by choosing that one dialogue option. I could be wrong though

CapnJay posted: »

Time for a replay

• Wait, you could say "I love you" to Catwoman? I don't remember I could.

Seems like I'm the only one who got this, for some reason:

• edited March 2018

I got pretty much the same thing but I told selina i loved her

Euron posted: »

Wait, you could say "I love you" to Catwoman? I don't remember I could. Seems like I'm the only one who got this, for some reason:

• look at all you plebs smh

• edited March 2018

Don't really know what happened here https://imgur.com/a/EPPyL

• Don't really know what happened here
    https://imgur.com/a/EPPyL

• You're arguing semantics russ

Sign in to comment in this discussion.