Season 3? Spoiler!!

The end of season 2 was more like a shock for me than something i would appreciate and i'm not sure if the last choice was already saying that there would not come another season, so i want to ask what u guys think about it.
I would love to get another season.

Comments

• I feel like they could easily justify a third season by opening with a threat to Gotham so big that Bruce has to become Batman again. They could either have Alfred hear about the threat and return, or they could kill Alfred if he stayed, so that way both paths would either have Alfred, or both wouldn't.

Or they could just say that Bruce couldn't keep his promise and Alfred left between Season Two and Three. That'd be more disappointing, I think, but it would make sense. Bruce wasn't exactly... eager to give up the bat suit.

Anyway, I agree, I'd love to see a third season! Personally, I'd love to see Telltale's take on Ra's Al Ghul. Maybe some of the minor villains could be Mad Hatter, Poison Ivy, and/or The Court of Owls? Or they could even do another original villain like Lady Arkham. Maybe even bring back some old villains? There's a lot of potential.

Oh, and as for John/Joker, I feel like a brief cameo would be fine. Maybe a visit to Arkham or a phone call if you had Vigilante Joker? Not sure what they could do to justify a cameo from Villain Joker. Either way, I don't think having him break out of Arkham to be a major character would be the right move.

• I know a lot of people may not agree with this but if a season 3 happened I think I'd want it to take place kinda a long time later. Something like Bruce quit being Batman for a while even if you said you wouldnt end it. I think season 3 would be pretty cool if it took a kind of "Dark Knight Returns" type of vibe.

• That's what I said in another thread an older Bruce Wayne and Batman who is no longer feared by Gotham's criminals would be cool but I think TellTale should've shown the aftermath of the events in episode 5 because there are so many things that are different that I can't see a time jump resolving them.

Poogers555 posted: »

I know a lot of people may not agree with this but if a season 3 happened I think I'd want it to take place kinda a long time later. Somethi

• I also hope to Harley for return, not as a villain!

• There are so many villains who could come in a 3rd season, Killer Croc, Poison Ivy, Ra's al Ghul, Madhatter , Scarecrow. So i hope they do another one .

• I think they could easily do s3. An opening scene could be Batman fighting some criminals or Bruce at a fundraiser if you gave up Batman. A new villain appears and Bruce is forced to be Batman again, and Alfred ends up returning no matter what. You have Tiffany on your time if you kept her around, Avesta makes cameos if you gave her a job, Catwoman appears if you had a good relationship, and John always ends up alive and either happy or angry with Bruce so they could easily bring him back.

It would take a bit more nuance than usual but it's entirely doable.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.