"Though you love her [...]” Selina endgame spoilers

"Though you love her, you made no deals to have Selina removed from Waller’s task force"

... ? You mean other than immediately selling John down the river for and brokering an immediate deal with my nemesis Waller? Sure. Made no deals.

What gives? Was anyone able to get Selina off of the Suicide Squad or have a scene after the “I love you”?

Tagged:

Comments

• edited March 2018

When you're on the roof with Waller negotiating, say you want to free Selina. Waller then will ask for John to make a deal, though it doesn't matter whether you agree to it or not to get her free. Later in the ambulance, you need to tell Waller she owes you one, then she'll let Selina go.

Unfortunately, there is no final scene of her after her release.

• You the real MVP.

bloop posted: »

When you're on the roof with Waller negotiating, say you want to free Selina. Waller then will ask for John to make a deal, though it doesn'

• edited March 2018

Pick the choice "you owe me" at the ending scene when Bruce is in the ambulance in the scene with Waller

• Darn it, did not know that was way to get her out of being the agency asset.

ANXXX7 posted: »

Pick the choice "you owe me" at the ending scene when Bruce is in the ambulance in the scene with Waller

• Im so mad there was no final scene, because that "I love you" gave me serious chills. Literally one of the best parts of the episode.

• I hated the fact that there was no follow up to that scene like she literally leaves the story after that like no reason behind it. I mean I wanted to see a scene with all of Batman's allies discussing their future similar to Alfred and Tiffany but in the Batcave or the Wayne Manor dining hall they could've talked about their future plans and Bruce could've gotten the option to propose to Selina considering we can tell her we love her.

• Man, I didn't know it was so hard. Was avoiding romance with Selina like the plague but still managed to free her, because she didn't deserve to be treated like those others and I wanted to be mildly rude to Waller in the end. Huh!

Kudos from me Telltale, that's the kind of surprising relevance to obscure dialogue that makes people feel like their choices have relevance!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.