Same Stitch Animation (Spoilers I guess)

So let me preface by saying I'm not sure how animations in video games are put together. Are there teams at Telltale? Is it one team? Whoever they are, they need to be commended on their work in episode 5. For reference, look at the normal conversations in The Enigma. Now look at the conversation with Waller at the end of the same episode, specifically where she says "Bruce Wayne". You can see a clear difference in the fluidity of the facial features. I can't tell a difference in this latest episode. Every ounce of shock, pain and happiness is shown in a manner that makes The Walking Dead look like stick figures on paper. John's erratic movements in the Vigilante path build the character just as much as any line of dialogue. You men and women who work hard to deliver this kind of experience to us, you're the unsung heroes.

Comments

• Yeah, Vigilante Joker movements and expressions were nuts. Specially in the rooftop scene, that argument with Waller benefited a lot from the animation.

• I, too, was pleasantly surprised by the high-quality animations in this episode. Everything from Joker doing Joker stuff, Batman / Bruce wincing in pain, grappling, fighting. It was top notch.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.