Now that it's over what are your Head Canons?

In mine Bruce has retired from being Batman instead he's training Tiffany to take his place. Alfred is still with him. Bruce is the only one who takes medical care of Tiffany until she invents a Drone that can. Selina now free of The Agency married Bruce though she hasn't quite given up the life after they have a kid Bruce is the CEO dad and Selina is the Cool Mom whose sometimes gone for brief periods. .Bruce visits John and still believes in him. Though the damage is done they have a unique friendship especially since Joker "Killed" Batman. Harley eventually leaves The Agency to find a new purpose but even though Waller released her after she served her sentence she came back because it gave her a sense of power.

Comments

• How you get Harley to leave the agency.

• edited April 2018

You can't. Surprised you did not ask how he made a baby with Selina, lol. This is called head canon, it did not really happen, but he presumes that is what happened since it is left for your interpretation.

Shadow2122 posted: »

How you get Harley to leave the agency.

• Plus traditionally Suicide Squad isn't a permanent position in other media so I extrapolated from that.

0v3rp0w3r posted: »

You can't. Surprised you did not ask how he made a baby with Selina, lol. This is called head canon, it did not really happen, but he presumes that is what happened since it is left for your interpretation.

• Bruce becomes a loner and goes to his parents grave and shoots himself in the head.

Lol jk. He basically turns into Batman pretending to be Bruce rather than Bruce pretending to be Batman. My game ended with Alfred gone, Tiffany gone, John gone, and.. well, Catwoman hated me. Sooo yeah

• Selina returns to bruce tho bruce gave up batman for Alfred. Alfred dies the next day from old age. Bruce keeps his promise to alfred n stays as bruce. He lets himself go n chows down on pizzas everyday n becomes obese. Selina leaves him cuz shes bored. Bruce never told gordon.his identity for some reason so bruce get depressed by loneliness cuz him n gordon arent budz anymore. John becomes president of the U.S. in 2020, cuz its a 2 party system n ppl figure he cant be as bad as Trump. Tiffany comes back as a super villain called Tech Queen. Bruce dawns his batman costume...well...just the head piece...hes too out of shape for the rest. Bruce dies of a heart attack within 5 minutes of exiting the batcave. Gotham is destroyed. Waller farts on its ashes.

The end

• That actually pretty depressing like one of those dark fairy tale endings.

TinyCarlos posted: »

Bruce becomes a loner and goes to his parents grave and shoots himself in the head. Lol jk. He basically turns into Batman pretending to

• Bruce gives up being Batman altogether-- he realizes that it's doing more harm than good. Instead, he focuses on WayneTech and renovating Arkham Asylum.

Alfred stays at Wayne manor and resumes butlery duties, but in a (far) more relaxed capacity.

Tiffany continues to develop incredible technology, but with more emphasis on helping, rather than hurting, people. Under Bruce's mentorship, she pushes WayneTech into a new era of peaceful innovation.

Gordon's career at the GCPD over, he retires, but serves as an occasional consultant at WayneTech.

Waller is an enemy, and she leaves Gotham-- but Bruce firmly intends to continue defying her at every opportunity.

Harley, Bane, and Catwoman are enslaved by the Agency. This remains one of Bruce's greatest regrets, and he hopes to free them.

Mr. Freeze survives, thanks to Bruce's help, though his whereabouts are unknown.

John/Joker, after becoming a vigilante, is put back in Arkham. Bruce visits him regularly, hoping to help him overcome his inner-demons.

• I mentioned this in the details thread and it is more of a theory than a head cannon but, I think John killed Dr. Leland/forced her to release him.

Basically the whole game John talks about Dr. Leland alot and all the advice she gave him and all that. But if you really think about it, why would Dr. Leland let John out so soon after that whole event in Arkham, something seems off. In episode 5 in the villain route we see John talking to Dr. Leland in his head, which made me think that everything hes been saying about Dr Leland has been a lie, its all in his head, the real Leland is dead. The Agency confirms that John was discharged, but its never stated who allowed it (unless my info is wrong here) so my personal head cannon is that John made Leland sign for his release before killing her or hurting her in someway until she let him out, thus leading to him seemingly having fake conversations with her in his head. (for what could be the whole game)

• Frank, Willie, and the rest of Joker's "Good Neighbors" are still out there carrying on the legacy of Vigilante Joker

• My headcanon is Bruce visiting John in the asylum and them being the best buds out there. Playing stupid board games, laughing at movies, generally having a good time every time they hang out. One nurse coming at Bruce one day and says to him "I'm happy you're visiting us so often Mr. Bruce, John is making really good progress. He really likes having you here." At first they stay away from the serious topics but one days John confesses he's surprised Bruce didn't just forget about him in Arkham, to which Bruce replies "I told you we were friends, didn't I? "

• Oh god, my feels.

Timcanpy posted: »

My headcanon is Bruce visiting John in the asylum and them being the best buds out there. Playing stupid board games, laughing at movies, ge

• My head canon is john is now a bad guy and much later in life kills my second son.

• Bruce and Avesta run Gotham together

• So much feels! That is totally what I am hoping Bruce and John are getting up to in Arkham. BFFs for life!

My headcanon is Bruce visiting John in the asylum and them being the best buds out there. Playing stupid board games, laughing at movies, ge

• Cool. But this hero doesn't use gun. Batarang is his favourite weapon.

TinyCarlos posted: »

Bruce becomes a loner and goes to his parents grave and shoots himself in the head. Lol jk. He basically turns into Batman pretending to

• That John still remains best girl.

• edited April 2018

Retiring to keep the only father he truly knew, Bruce throws himself into helping Gotham through Wayne Enterprises with Avesta as his COO. For a time, her psych background even assists him in the withdrawal from being Batman. The new focus opens more jobs, and charity functions in Gotham. Wanye Enterprises dedicates the Fox Scholarship program to his departed friend Lucius, and requests that Avesta take a personal interest in assisting Lucius' widow and son alongside him in an attempt to mend a broken family.

Bruce spends a great deal of his free time visiting John in a refurbished Arkham. John is happy to see Bruce on his turf, and claims that his crew drops in now and then to see him. Bruce isn't sure if Willy Deever, Frank and Lauren actually do visit him or if he's speaking of the dolls that occasionally sit in as his old crew when he visits. John does assure him that even though he's made a lot of new friends in Arkham, Bruce is still his bat signal on a starless night.

CatWoman is still working with Amanda Waller as a part of her Suicide Squad. She mended bridges with Harley Quinn, ever playing the odds to her favor. With the introduction of Floyd Lawton, the two femme fatales aren't entirely friendly for long as they both show interest in the cocky newcomer.

Alfred remained at Wayne Manor at Bruce's pleading, and though the tremors hadn't returned he maintained his concern for Bruce. While Bruce hadn't returned to being Batman, his frequent visits to the asylum to see John worry him.

Tiffany Fox remains a wanted criminal. Without the assistance of Batman, Gordon has had a difficult time attempting to track her down for Riddler's murder. His daughter Barbara has joined the force. Having listened to her father's tales of Batman, she creates her own Bat suit and begins a personal crusade to bring in Miss Fox. Her desire to fill the void left by Batman's presence in her father's life begins to draw the attention of the media.

• this is great! can you do it with oppisite choices? (Exp: Give Up Alfred, Have Tiffany get another chance, Etc.)

Poptarts posted: »

Retiring to keep the only father he truly knew, Bruce throws himself into helping Gotham through Wayne Enterprises with Avesta as his COO. F

• edited April 2018

Bruce tries to help Gotham without Batman and fails due to basically fighting his own nature.
    Alfred realizes Bruce just can't give up Batman, becuase at this point it's almost equal to suicide.
    New threat arise and Bruce forced to use Batman again.
    Harley and Bane are sent to Blackgate and at some point they escape.
    John tries to get better in Arkham with Bruce's help. He fails for the same reasons Bruce fails - he's denying his nature. He escapes. Does bad things. The usual Batman-Joker dynamic starts.
    Selina works for Waller. Tiffany operates as Bruce's tech, helping him mostly with her drones. Tiffany knows Barbara Gordon and introduces her to Bruce Wayne.
    Avesta works for Bruce and helps him keeping Gotham safe.
    Gordon works as Commissioner again.

• Bruce gives up Alfred and continues his campaign...Avesta comes to work at Wayne Ent with Tiffany....Bruce develops his Knights that patrol Gotham 24/7, turning Gotham in a safe yet Orwellian city...Bruce and Avesta eventually marry....Waller attempts to get Bruce to help her and ends up a Jane Doe in Arkham as nothing is allowed to interfere with protecting the city.

Eventually protests and open acts of rebellion occur against the Knights as the people of Gotham are tired of being under 24/7 oppression. The ACLU brings the case to the US Supreme Court ending with the President asking Superman to dismantle the Knights.

• Bruce goes to Arkham every Friday. Not just to visit John but for the sloppy joes too.

• For the year or so between the end of this season and the start of season 3 (or forever, if season 3 never comes out). Bruce Wayne has given up Batman completely and channeling his wealth and influence into business, charity and political ventures. (Has Bruce ever ran for Mayor in any of the comics? That could be interesting). He visits John Doe every week in Arkham and hopes that he can be 'fixed'.
    I like this ending because if anyone went through what my Bruce/Batman went through in the last 2 seasons, including losing their love to the agency, another two to Arkham Asylum, and all the framing and corporate backstabbery that went along with it, AND lastly have Alfred threaten to leave, I'd do anything to just make the nightmare stop.

As for Vigilante Joker, I didn't take him to ever have become a villain at all, he was just a damaged man who'd co-oped a broken sense of Justice from Bruce/Batman. Then when he got confused and frustrated by Bruce's mix of encouragement of 'being yourself' and discouragement of Joker felt that he had no choice but to be a villain...for 5 minutes.
    In the ending I got, with John Doe looking mournfully at a photo of Bruce and looking genuinely happy when he came to visit, that didn't look like a man hell-bent on becoming a supervillain. I hope the Joker isn't a villain in season 3. They can get one or two scenes from Arkham: A tense standoff for Villain Joker and an awkward but amiable catch-up for Vigilante Joker.

• Thanks, but I'd rather read others ideas on what happens in other scenarios. I'd be interested in seeing your interpretation.

L-dog posted: »

this is great! can you do it with oppisite choices? (Exp: Give Up Alfred, Have Tiffany get another chance, Etc.)

• STOP MESSING WITH MY HEART ;_;

• Bruce is alone after Alfred leaves due to Bruce not being able to give up Batman. After answering the Bat Signal at the end of the episode, Bruce comes home, tired and sad. He misses Alfred but believes he made the right choice, not wanting to cause him anymore pain. He sulks on the couch and eventually pulls out his phone and asks Selina to come over. Once she gets there, he tells her about Alfred and that she is the only one he has left. He asks her to promise she will always be by his side, to which she does. She moves into Wayne Manor and a few months later, they get married.

• edited April 2018

Well i had the vigilante Joker and remained his friend.

I made Catwoman take the fall for the laptop and of course she was really pissed, but I ended up arranging for her release from the agency so she is free again. Not sure if that makes up for throwing her under the bus.

I ended things badly with Waller and got into a shouting match with her.

I didnt let Alfred give his reasons for leaving. So he is estranged from Bruce.

Avesta will work at Wayne Enterprises, but I think she could be part of the league of shadows.

Gordon got his job back after getting canned, and his partnership with Batman continues.

Tiffany is taken under Batmans wing.

_*There are choices that make Bruce/Batman a loner like having Alfred being estranged, catwoman being under the Agency's thumb, and Tiffany being arrested and standing Trial for murder. _

Sign in to comment in this discussion.