What is the third Harley outcome spoilers?

Just wondering what happens if you don't reveal villain Joker's lie to her?
At the moment agency asset is: 50% ish
Jailbird is: 37% ish
So the third must be around: 13%

Comments

• I think there's only two. I'm not sure what the other will be.

• I need to experiment cause it looks like no one else will lol. I think in Vigilante if you don't say anything to her then you "don't dismiss her importance to the agency" and in Villain if you don't reveal Jokers lie then you get something else.

I think there's only two. I'm not sure what the other will be.

• I think the third one is another Agency asset, but a different outlook on the situation. I remember seeing it on one of my playthroughs.

She has two Agency asset outcomes. One where she worries she's just a pawn for the Agency, that's where you tell her that she's Waller's pawn or when you say "No one will save you from me" the other where she's more or less confident in being an asset for the Agency. That's the one where you say "Good luck with that" after arresting her, or staying quiet I think also gets you that option.

I would double check, but I foolishly deleted that save file by mistake. :'( :'( :'(

• Here it is, pal.

What happens to her is hard to get but imo with that choice she becomes a more "traditional" Harley.

• Hm I think I prefer the new Harley instead of the traditional one. In both my play through's she ends up wanting to kill Joker by the end. Villain cause John lied to her and vigilante is self explanatory, there must be a 4th one for agency asset then where you don't dismiss her importance to the agency. I'm kinda concerned that any characters who became agency assets or went to jail won't be coming back if there is a third season.

Euron posted: »

Here it is, pal. What happens to her is hard to get but imo with that choice she becomes a more "traditional" Harley.

• The third one must be if Harley gets sent to prison during the deal with Waller along with Bane

Sign in to comment in this discussion.