about catwomans outcome

im so mad cause in tye vigilante path if you agree to the deal and keep bane / harley locked up or leave avesta unharmed but you cant free catwoman and she stays an asset no matter what WTF!!!!!!!!

Comments

• so you can leave avesta unharmed or keep bane / harley locked up but you cant free catwoman

• im pissed cause i think you have to say "now you owe me" but that means i have to restart the episode again.

• Well, you did get Waller tortured, kidnapped, stabbed, you fought her agents and force task squad, and you sided with the guy who blew up the bridge, killed innocent people and 6 of her agents. You can't expect Waller to grant you 3 wishes she's not a genie.

• edited March 2018

Slight spoilers

I'm totally fine with it. Because its like the choices we made in this game had actual consequences. Which is awesome. Like in the villain route you can help all ur buddies but sooooo many people die and in vigilante not as many die but you don't get to help all your buddies.

• Totally agree! Also, I couldn't let Avesta pay the price for Bruce and Selina's happiness. I felt Bruce put Avesta in a very difficult spot and shouldn't have to pay for her actions.

GamerLady posted: »

Slight spoilers I'm totally fine with it. Because its like the choices we made in this game had actual consequences. Which is awesome. Li

• Agh. I got Selina her freedom which I semi-regret. Kind of wish I just got Gordon his job back. But I guess he can still get it back he just has to do it himself. I did offer Avesta a job but I figured Waller would fire her anyways so I didn't really bargain for it.

SonoftheBat posted: »

Totally agree! Also, I couldn't let Avesta pay the price for Bruce and Selina's happiness. I felt Bruce put Avesta in a very difficult spot and shouldn't have to pay for her actions.

• edited March 2018

Did giving up John do anything?

• i found you can get the optionn you choose avesta unharmed , lock h /b or free catwoman if you make the deal or not all you have to do is say you owe me in the ambulance scene after you rescue waller.and bye the looks of the stats avestas fine either way her fate depends on what you say to her before waller appears work for me , leave gotham or ask for second chance

• Catwomen wasnt released on my vigilante play... but then screw Selina!!

• I think you can free Catwoman if you choose the "you owe me" line at the end with Waller in Vigilante. In Villian, you can have Waller wipe Catwoman's record clean.

im pissed cause i think you have to say "now you owe me" but that means i have to restart the episode again.

• It makes him more mad at you, but it's the same basic outcome minus some dialogue and stuff. It still keeps Catwoman/Avesta in a rough spot.

cometgamer posted: »

Did giving up John do anything?

• edited March 2018

Scribbler and Riley are right: in the Vigilante path you can get one favour off of Waller, the one you picked earlier, if you tell her that 'Now you owe me' at the end. I'd go with Catwoman, personally speaking. I know sometimes Bruce can end up moreorless betraying all his convictions and lawfulness and so on due to his infatuation with her, but the whole shock-collar, explosive-collar slavery thing Waller's got her on is a bit much. Meanwhile Avesta will be moreorless fine working with Wayne Enterprises.

• also you can free her without accepting the deal?

• Yeah all you have to do is say you owe me

also you can free her without accepting the deal?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.