So... what are the chances we will see a season three?

2»

Comments

• No, Telltale likely wouldn't use Grundy, Clayface, of Killer Croc nor should they. Scarecrow and Hugo Strange would be my picks, very psychological villains.

A bunch of people in Owl masks with their own personal assassins is still more believable than a giant grey corpse who speaks nursery rhymes or a walking pile of slushy mud.

• edited March 2018

If they do make a season 3, I hope they take their time. I don't want another ANF. This and TWAU are my favorite TT games. I don't want them to be ruined.

• You know, before visiting this thread I thought there was no way in hell Telltale could make all the determinant statuses work for a potentional season 3, but reading some of the comments here gave me hope and now I'm cautiously optimistic about it.

• Damn so its really you can't change John ''joker''' no matter how you try at least i guess i will not waste time by playing this game again to see the differents

• Well, actually you can. The Vigilante and stays as friends with John ending gives gope that one day he will be free of his illness, with the support from Bruce

NightmareBG posted: »

Damn so its really you can't change John ''joker''' no matter how you try at least i guess i will not waste time by playing this game again to see the differents

• I think if they want to make a season 3, he's going to stay exactly like that unfortunately. Maybe he just hates Batman and loves Bruce.

Well, actually you can. The Vigilante and stays as friends with John ending gives gope that one day he will be free of his illness, with the support from Bruce

• With the open ended ending, great sales, and fan support I am fairly certain there will be a S3.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.