What is Selina's reaction if you tell her you love her after getting impaled?

Unfortunately I didn't feel like it was the right moment to say it to her and thought I would get brushed off so I told her to come back with me or something. But anyway, how did she react if you told her you love her.

Comments

• edited March 2018

She looked surprised but I think she appreciates it. If you are already in a relationship/trust her after showing her the Bat Cave etc she'll probably appreciate that if we get a season 3. At the end of season 1 saying it wasn't the right time but it was pretty important to say it now I believe.

• edited March 2018

From what I’ve seen in let’s plays, she widens her eyes and looks away. She doesn’t really looked repulsed or anything, just shocked and maybe overwhelmed.

Maybe it wasn’t a great time to say it. Maybe she never really wanted to hear it. Maybe she was pleasantly surprised deep down, but was too busy watching Bruce bleed out to process it. Telltale leaves it nice and vague.

Unless there’s an outcome I missed, I guess. Maybe telling her twice changes it?

• Yeah I messed that bit up - wish I told her. Do you know if you can tell her you love her in the villain Joker play through, or is it just vigilante?

She looked surprised but I think she appreciates it. If you are already in a relationship/trust her after showing her the Bat Cave etc she'l

• edited March 2018

In villain there is a whole 30 minute segment with catwoman where she hugs you, if you say you never "used" a lover to get something you want during Jokers game then she gives you a happy look. Also in villain the last thing she mentions is about hooking up sometime under less dangerous circumstances.

Davison790 posted: »

Yeah I messed that bit up - wish I told her. Do you know if you can tell her you love her in the villain Joker play through, or is it just vigilante?

• That sounds decent. But you can't tell her you love her in villain?

In villain there is a whole 30 minute segment with catwoman where she hugs you, if you say you never "used" a lover to get something you wan

• I don't think so but in that case I don't think it matters too much anyway cause your relationship is pretty solid anyway.

Davison790 posted: »

That sounds decent. But you can't tell her you love her in villain?

• I don’t regret saying it to her since I didn’t say it last season cause it wasn’t right. This season I did, and even though she didn’t say anything, I’m just glad I did. In the villian scene, she says a flirty line and they almost kiss which I’m ok with

• I never had catwoman come over when I was impaled? It was the other lass who helped me off

• She only comes if you took the blame for the laptop

hanwombat posted: »

I never had catwoman come over when I was impaled? It was the other lass who helped me off

• Ahhh!! Thanks

ANXXX7 posted: »

She only comes if you took the blame for the laptop

• edited March 2018

This. Also, Selina will reference Bruce expressing his love for her when asked by him if she ever thinks about him, saying that it was sudden, but sweet in retrospect.

@ANXXX7 said:

She only comes if you took the blame for the laptop

I thought that it was if Batman throws the bomb that the Joker rolled towards Catwoman?

She looked surprised but I think she appreciates it. If you are already in a relationship/trust her after showing her the Bat Cave etc she'l

• It’s the same outcome, both bombs will be thrown in the sky. If you were on Selina’s good side she comes looking for you and if you weren’t then she either runs or escapes and Avesta saves you instead

This. Also, Selina will reference Bruce expressing his love for her when asked by him if she ever thinks about him, saying that it was sudde

Sign in to comment in this discussion.