Willy Dee & Frank Dumbfree

Are these two guys suppose to be Batman's Tweedle Dumb and Tweedle Dee? I cringed so hard when their pictures (especially that Frank meme picture) came up in the Bat Cave.

Comments

• *Deever
    *Dumfree

• Dee*
    Dum*

DanteTimes2 posted: »

*Deever *Dumfree

• Yea they are.

• I don't think so. since Tweedle Dum and Tweedle Dee were actually interesting characters.

• Willy fucking sucks but dont you fucking D A R E talk shit to my fucking BOY FRANK DUMFREE!!!!

Kaelthas posted: »

I don't think so. since Tweedle Dum and Tweedle Dee were actually interesting characters.

• Actually I think I can understand Joker's murder spree if he had to witness the Frank meme picture making it into the game with his own two eyes

• I couldn't contain my laughter when the Frank meme picture actually showed up in the Batcave.

Also we know that Willy made the jokerangs, but do we know what role Frank had in the operation?

• Do we know who the female clown is with them?

• edited March 2018

Now that's the big question I was asking myself.

Who is SHE??!

AnimalBoy posted: »

Do we know who the female clown is with them?

• I think he had something to do with the clothes but not sure

I couldn't contain my laughter when the Frank meme picture actually showed up in the Batcave. Also we know that Willy made the jokerangs, but do we know what role Frank had in the operation?

• Ouch

Kaelthas posted: »

I don't think so. since Tweedle Dum and Tweedle Dee were actually interesting characters.

• John said he bought his clothes from thrift stores and stole some off mannequins from nice stores

Dan10 posted: »

I think he had something to do with the clothes but not sure

• It’s interesting how Bruce never said anything about first meeting frank in the episode children of Arkham.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.