How did your characters end up after episode 5?

``

Here are my choices, I saved Willy, because the agent was a fucking lunatic and going mad, Willy seemed reasonable actually and tried to diffuse the situation and wasn't even aggressive before the agents tried shooting them.

This speaks for itself, I valued Selina more than getting her behind bars. She will probably not be free for long anyways, because it doesn't seem like she wants to take orders.

Honestly this was the best that I could do :P I don't know what else was even possible I just don't like Waller at least she is not in Gotham anymore.

Honestly the guy could use a break. He is not a bad person and accepting his apology shows that you still value what you had before and idk just seemed right.

She couldn't stay with Waller, and I like her just get her a job she is a nice person.

Told her I loved her and I valued her so I asked Waller to let her go, honestly she is not even that bad of a person just very unlucky to end up in this shit all the time lol. I wish we got another scene though.

Sorry dude, but after taking Tiffany in I can't abandon everything just like that. I still love you and hope you enjoy your vacation.

Condemning her would only make a needless enemy. She needs someone to guide her she is not lost and I liked her well enough I think she will do well as a sidekick.

Buddy :( I love you and value the friendship we had, I hope you can see that and the ending scene is hearthbreaking :'( why did it have to be this way.

Comments

• It puzzles me how my Harley choices are same as 0% other players :P
    Also I think I should tell Selina that I love her.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.