(SPOILER) That final choice...

Haven't played Villain path so I don't know, but for those who played Vigilante

What did you make with the final choice?

Give up Alfred, or give up Batman?

Comments

• Ive only done Vigilante currently but its the same for either.

I was a bitch I guess and chose Batman

• I choosed Alfred, because I'm a bit tired of Lone Wolf Batman who prefers Batman over everyone.
    I wasn't very happy with saying Batman goodbye, but we'll see what happens in season 3. If season 3 ever happens.

• edited March 2018

Alfred wanted Bruce to have a normal life and when he called Alfred his father, I had to choose to give up Batman.

• I accidentally told Alfred to go away, not realising I wouldn't be allowed any further conversation with him.

• I chose to continue being Batman and lost Alfred as a result. It sucks to see him go but it fits in his arc, plus giving up Batman would make no sense for me considering Tiffany just became my protege and I just got my partnership with Jim back.

• edited March 2018

I let Alfred go. I have Tiffany, Avesta and Gordon for support.

• edited March 2018

Oof. Yeah... It doesnt make too much sense in my game.
    I abandoned Batman to keep Alfred. I also figured that maybe -- even if the cowl is put away -- Bruce could still train Tiffany on the side, just in case.
    The one problem I forgot to think of is that I had just told Gordon I'd like us to work together again. Now they're not going to work together again. What a great friend, am I right... :sweat:

I chose to continue being Batman and lost Alfred as a result. It sucks to see him go but it fits in his arc, plus giving up Batman would make no sense for me considering Tiffany just became my protege and I just got my partnership with Jim back.

• Lol yeah Gordon is going to be pretty bummed when Batman stops responding to the Batsignal for no reason. I feel like Alfred giving Bruce an ultimatum like that was a bit manipulative amd selfish as well... people are going to suffer if Batman isn't around to stop criminals and help the police solve cases. Sorry Al but the mission is more important than anything. Plus there's lasagna in the fridge, we will be okay until he inevitably decides to return.

AChicken posted: »

Oof. Yeah... It doesnt make too much sense in my game. I abandoned Batman to keep Alfred. I also figured that maybe -- even if the cowl is

• Batman all the way, I can't just suddenly stop fighting for Gotham and I've got the support of Gordon, Waller, Avesta and Tiffany now, I think Bruce will be fine without Alfred and I personally felt that Alfred was being rather harsh comparing him to Thomas. This way Alfred gets what he says he wants and Bruce gets to continue fighting crime.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.