In Defense of Vigilante scenario (spoilers)

2»

Comments

• First, why do you have to insult other people by calling them children? Do you have a problem with people having different opinions?

And second, a single action scene isn't automatically better than a talking one. I preferred the last scenes of Villain ending because they gave me a much better understanding of John's obession with Bruce, the interactions between different and varied characters, Selina and Bruce duo fight with Joker and Harley, and because it actually felt like a more original and fresh climax than just throwing fight after fight and a suicice squad that never got any actual relevance within the plot to begin with.

That makes me a child? Because it feels more childlish to think something is better just because it has more punches.

The people who liked the Villain route more are delusional and/or children. I mean you really preferred playing a game of "Never have I ever

• I really enjoyed the Vigilante Route. I thought everything made sense, the Joker is too instable that he is bound to go far.

In reality, the Joker fits the "vigilante" moniker more than Batman does. Batman (well, some Batmans[Batmen?]) essentially stays within the rules of law with the no killing, "justice", yada yada yada. The Joker, on the other hand, is a true vigilante. He may have a common goal as the law, "justice", but he goes beyond the confines of it to achieve it, through murder.

So while I was heartbroken to see my friend go off the wall, I totally understood it. The other issues people had with the episode I guess I didn't really share, I just loved it.

• I must say even though I prefered the vigilante route.. I much prefered Jokers LOOK in the villain route :) loved his face make up and outfit.

• Vigilante Joker was great, ultimately I think he would have been a better hero than Batman-- him taking out those Agency Pigs was a good thing... if only there was a path to Waller's death too, it would have been a perfect ending.

He was right, Batman's code is wack.

• edited April 2018

I thought the vigilante Joker was amazing. It explored a whole new version of the Joker we haven't seen before. I knew that John was going to fall, but the way it went down was brilliant and the brutality made it better. You could tell he wanted to be like Batman, but he just couldn't because it is not him.
    The fight scene was awesome. The scene were John became full Joker, you could see in Batman's eyes that he failed to save John.
    Thus, we got to see Tiffany suit up and go to a crime scene and fight against the Suicide Squad.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.