The Vigilante route was absolutely amazing

It was seriously everything I wanted for the s2 finale, and then some.

• Vigilante Joker was a fresh take on the character and I much prefer his confrontation with Batman over villain Joker's confrontation with Bruce. Vigilante Joker's fight is horrifying, intense, and emotional. He both dishes out and takes quite a beating, all while laughing like an absolute maniac.
  • We uncover the truth about Waller and her role in SANCTUS and the Lotus project, whereas this isn't even touched upon in the villain route
  • The choice for Tiffany to join us in the field and become Batgirl, as opposed to her being more like Oracle in the villain route and then getting kidnapped
  • Opportunity to make amends with Gordon and investigate a crimescene together just like old times. And he doesn't get crippled for life.
  • Cool fight with Catwoman, then she determinately saves you and you can tell her you love her. People complain that she didn't get enough screentime, but I thought that the little screentime she did get what absolute quality
  • Suicide Squad was phenomenal. Bane looks so cool, Harley being made an agent was hilarious, and Waller gave an amazing performance. That whole rooftop scene was fantastic.
  • Frank cameo (We did it, forums!)
  • Great post credit scenes where Bruce visits Joker, Joker sees Batman outside, or he sees the Batsignal.

Nothing against the villain route, which was also fun for me to play, but the vigilante route simply had everything I've been wanting from this season and more. Everything felt like it got a decent amount of closure whole also remaining open-ended for s3. I just wish the vigilante route got a scene at Wayne Enterprises and that both routes had Freeze in them, he was shamefully underutilized this season. Absolutely amazing finale and the vigilante Joker will always be my canon save.

Comments

• Other me being mad none of you choices being able stop Joker from savage brutality on those agents, I completely agree. Here’s hoping the later part of season 3 see a second chance for Vigilante Joker.

• edited March 2018

I liked both routes ;) they were both great in their own way.

• other than waller getting away with everything like I feared she would i liked the vigilante path more

• To be fair the stalemate makes sense. We need the blackmail to ensure that she doesn't go public with Batman's identity. If she went down for her past crimes there's nothing to stop her from outing us as well.

gmc1992 posted: »

other than waller getting away with everything like I feared she would i liked the vigilante path more

Sign in to comment in this discussion.