I Think I Figured Out What TT is Planning[Spoilers]

basI think if we get Season 3, Freeze is going to play a major role, most likely as the main antsgonist. We didn't get too much of a focus on Freeze this season, just the basics. We know he loves his wife, and his current status is determinant based on Bruce's action.

John Doe also played a rather minor role in Season 1, but it was heavily implied he'll return in S2, which he did, and became a focal point of the Season.

I think TT is basically doing the same thing with Freeze. This season he was basically just there, and none of our interactions with him paid off this season, although they were all things that should have a lasting affect. I think next season Freeze will be the main villain, and he'll be completely insane due to the Lotus Virus. He's the perfect villain to base a new season around, since an enemy as powerful as Freeze could easily cause a Bruce that went with Alfred to return to Gotham to stop him.

But this idea is part of a bigger theme I hope TT pursues. What if every season they introduce a new villain that is built up just enough, and then becomes a huge threat in the next season? Freeze has that character arc that tugs at the heart strings just like John.

Comments

• Uh, really doubtful. John in S1 honestly had way more development than Freeze and probably more dialogue too, which is not a good thing. Freeze is just a very minor undeveloped character. I mean sure he may have a presence in S3, but I highly doubt he will be anything like a main antagonist. John in S1 had a lot of mystery to him, not sure who he was but still the player knew he was "Joker" and knew what that meant. Freeze is just Freeze, not Joker. And S1 even ends with John, and so does S2. Freeze was just forgettable as a character, there was nothing about him really.

• I too feel like they're gearing up for more Freeze. Maybe not as the main antagonist, but definitely having him play a greater role than in s2. One of the main fan complaints of the season was that he was just sort of there (We never even see Nora and her plot is simply dropped off the face of the earth!), but since Telltale has shown they're listening to feedback I can see him returning with a determinant relationship to either Bruce or Batman.

• I believe he would return if they did a 3rd season.

• edited March 2018

I agree with what VenefulKenny said, his final choice in whether you help him or not is going to be determinated what you're relationship is going to be and whether he's an ally or not. If you choose not to follow up turning the dial down, then he'll pretty much hate and become an enemy of Batman and/or Bruce. If you did, I think you will have a potential ally for something major in season 3, but he might not be right in the head because of the serum. (Maybe he'll somehow escape the agency)

Hopefully we'll get to see Nora in the season if they do make one, one day.

• they made freeze too close to the source material imo, i don’t think they’d use him due to Telltale’s Batman having a reputation for unique takes on characters.

• I think you are waaaaay off the mark here.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.