Amanda Waller and the Agency [episode 5 spoilers]

"Thunderbolt? I'm the whole goddamn hurricane!"

So how did you feel about the character of Director Amanda Waller?

Is she perhaps the most evil character in Season 2? The Agency itself seems like a very bad organization, and she's in charge of it-- she claims early on that she was hired to "change" things in the Agency, but is that really true? The files Avista provides (I did the Vigilante route) are damning enough to ruin her if made public, but honestly the most evil thing she did (imo) is use the shock collars to enslave Catwoman, Harley, and Bane-- like, what the hell lady? That's not OK. And I felt really bad that I couldn't save them in the end-- for all I know, they're still being forced to do the Agency's bidding.

Or did you like working with her and think what she's doing is justifiable?

Comments

• The "Agency" is hands down the Suicide Squad. It is hosted by Amanda Waller who is most famous for hosting the Suicide Squad, we already have Harley Quinn so if Telltale introduced a couple more villains then we could get a complete Suicide Squad. The movie came out in 2016 which really brought the team to fame and I personally think that seeing a Suicide Squad/Agency spin off game would be awesome, Telltale did an amazing job with GOTG last year and I feel like they could use the same type of formula with the Suicide Squad.

• Waller is pretty much the villain here. I did the vigilante route and it confirms that everything that has happen was because of her. She salvage the virus when she was ordered to destroy it. Had she done that then everything that has happened in this season would never happen. Her mistake led to everything that has happened in this. Including the fact that she tried to kill John, and that what started this whole thing with John becoming the Joker. And the shock collar on Harley, Bane, and Catwoman and the task force she's forming is the beginning of what will become the Suicide Squad

While she has an idea on what to do is right Waller was wrong on all counts and took things too far. She left Gotham as an enemy and it cements why Waller is the villain. She wants to control everything to get things her way because she believes she's right regardless of the consequences. That is a mistake because of the blowback that comes with it. Salvaging the virus was the blowback that led to the Pact and trying to kill John when he handed them Harley is another

• In my villian playthrough I tolerated her and we got along nicely.
    In my vigilante playthrough...I made a whole rant thread about the episode and she was included. She was the true villian in the vigilante playthrough and sadly leaves unscathed

• At first i was mad like you but think about it she knows about Bruce's identity he's not gonna put her behind bars.
    She's leaving town and it's the best he can do.

Dan10 posted: »

In my villian playthrough I tolerated her and we got along nicely. In my vigilante playthrough...I made a whole rant thread about the episode and she was included. She was the true villian in the vigilante playthrough and sadly leaves unscathed

• Doesn't make it any less fustrating does it?
    Well I'm past being angry (thankfully) as I let it all out(and got banned too on the way :# )

iFoRias posted: »

At first i was mad like you but think about it she knows about Bruce's identity he's not gonna put her behind bars. She's leaving town and it's the best he can do.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.