Gordon Choice episode 5 villan

So at the end of episode 5 screen choice,one option is did gordon betray you?I got that he did betray me,how do I get other option?

Comments

• I'm not sure, but I do believe that the choice with if you warn Selina in ep3 matters... there is probably more then that but I think that is one of the big choices that decide if Gordon is upset with you or not.

• Is just the Selina choice. If you warn her, he betrays you, he even tells you at the beginning of the episode that he hates you because you told Selina that Gordon was going after her.

Quite lame honestly, I sided with him the whole game but because of that single choices that shouldn't even matter because he doesn't arrest Selina anyway, he ends up betraying me and rejecting to become a cop again.

• edited March 2018

There is more because I saw a walkthrough where Gordon said he was furious against Batman for not arresting catwoman but didn't betray him.

19Street95 posted: »

I'm not sure, but I do believe that the choice with if you warn Selina in ep3 matters... there is probably more then that but I think that is one of the big choices that decide if Gordon is upset with you or not.

• Really? How do you get that result?

Euron posted: »

There is more because I saw a walkthrough where Gordon said he was furious against Batman for not arresting catwoman but didn't betray him.

• I saw it in Swingpoint's walkthrough.
    Watch this at 6:46, he blames Batman for letting Catwoman go.

Yet at 18:37 he doesn't betray him and tells it's a trap.

So what triggers the betrayal is a mystery to me, really (except if it's a bug)

DinoDrago posted: »

Really? How do you get that result?

• Honestly, when I went for my Villain play I went through as the biggest jerk I could, going against everyone but Waller. I'd been mean to Gordon at every turn and he hated me, but because I also wanted to piss off Catwoman and let him try to capture her, suddenly I was his close bud that he couldn't turn against. Crazy!

Kaelthas posted: »

Is just the Selina choice. If you warn her, he betrays you, he even tells you at the beginning of the episode that he hates you because you

• I think it could depend on your dialogue with him at the beginning of episode 5. First time I played, I told him that I would need his help to deal with the Joker threat, and he didn't betray me. Second time, I said he was right about Batman creating his enemies, and he went mad at me. He betrayed me at Ace Chemicals.

Both times, I had warned Catwoman about the GCPD attack.

• Thanks. So I take it if you still side with Gordon throughout most of the game, even if you warn Catwoman, he won't go through with the betrayal?

Euron posted: »

I saw it in Swingpoint's walkthrough. Watch this at 6:46, he blames Batman for letting Catwoman go. Yet at 18:37 he doesn't betray him and tells it's a trap. So what triggers the betrayal is a mystery to me, really (except if it's a bug)

Sign in to comment in this discussion.