Season 3 main enemy idea, and a few other suggestions

Just wanted to say first off I really enjoyed season 2. Was kind of sad when it ended. But, if there is a season 3, which I hope there is, maybe it's already in production at the moment. Anyways, here is my idea as to who the big main villain should be. I think Ra's al Ghul would be a great choice. Maybe there could even be a love triangle story between Talia, Selina, and Bruce. You, as Bruce would have to make the choice as to whom to ultimately end up with. Also it would be nice to see some of the members of the bat family be a part of the story. For example we haven't met Barbara Gordon in this universe or Dick Grayson. Dick Grayson, most of all is a pretty key part to the story of Batman.

Comments

• I agree. Ra’s al Ghul would be an amazing main villain. I’d also love to see Dick Grayson.

I would also love it if Poison Ivy made an appearance since she’s one of my favorite villains.

• No Dick Grayson. Tiffany already fill that role. She's this universe's Robin now so he's no longer needed

Why not Mr Bloom? And have Poison Ivy a determined Hero/Villain

• I chose to give up being batman so what do you think will happen in season 3 if thats the ending for me

• He'll be back as Batman if something up is happening and he's forced back in

I chose to give up being batman so what do you think will happen in season 3 if thats the ending for me

• I think some kind of bad guy in this case maybe a Ra’s al Ghul, will bring a great threat to Gotham so Bruce decides its time for the Bat to come back, my opinion.

I chose to give up being batman so what do you think will happen in season 3 if thats the ending for me

• I'd prefer the Court of Owls. I think they'd be a perfect culmination to the Thomas Wayne arc; he could easily have had connections with them, or could have even been one of them.

• I actually want either Anarky or Scarecrow in the next game. I think they'd be interesting to see.

• I think the villain I would want to be in Season 3 would be Ra's Al Ghul or Talon someone who has the fighting skill and intelligence to defeat Batman. Joker was good as the villain for Season 2 however it was mostly a battle of wits and breaking Batman/Bruce Wayne. Joker does not have any combat training at all so Batman should've defeated him easily but because Bruce got close to him he had a hard time fighting him. Also Season 3 should take place a few years after Season 2 to allow wounds and stuff to heal and perhaps allow Catwoman to want to stop being a thief or superhero and just settle down with Bruce.

• Oh, I wasn't really suggesting Dick Grayson come in as Robin necessarily, and I like Tiffany too. I think she is a good character. What I am more suggesting. Is he end up inspired to become a vigilante because of Batman. I wouldn't mind seeing Nightwing show up.

SilentmanX posted: »

No Dick Grayson. Tiffany already fill that role. She's this universe's Robin now so he's no longer needed Why not Mr Bloom? And have Poison Ivy a determined Hero/Villain

• I would be down for the Court of Owls, and yes considering in this universe Thomas Wayne was a criminal. It would make some sense he would have something to do with them.

I'd prefer the Court of Owls. I think they'd be a perfect culmination to the Thomas Wayne arc; he could easily have had connections with them, or could have even been one of them.

• Well maybe, but Dick would still be with his parents if they're still alive. Honestly it's best that he didn't appear. Not everything has to involve the same cast of characters

Batfan001 posted: »

Oh, I wasn't really suggesting Dick Grayson come in as Robin necessarily, and I like Tiffany too. I think she is a good character. What I am

• Just no Scarecrow, we already had a villains trying to gas the city.

• The League would be cool, Ras, Deathstroke, and Avesta could be a Telltale Talia.

• I think they already told us who the next villain is going to be. It's going to be Hush http://batman.wikia.com/wiki/Hush. I don't think it was Bruce visiting John/Joker in Arkham in the post credit scene. It's the villain Hush already in disguise as Bruce and ready to take over Wayne Enterprises. That's my theory at least. I think that makes the most sense (assuming Joker is in Arkham regardless of if he goes vigilante or villain. I haven't seen the villain ending yet).

• But Bruce only visits John in the vigilante ending, and only if you tell him you were friends after the fight. Plus, the whole "taking Bruce's company away from him" plot was already done in Season 1, by Penguin when he bumped Bruce from his position as CEO.

lt_radnor posted: »

I think they already told us who the next villain is going to be. It's going to be Hush http://batman.wikia.com/wiki/Hush. I don't think it

• Ah, I stand corrected. I figured that was our hint/stinger. Out of curiosity, what post credit scene do the other endings get?

Putinovich posted: »

But Bruce only visits John in the vigilante ending, and only if you tell him you were friends after the fight. Plus, the whole "taking Bruce

• Barbara Gordon or Qadir Ali

These are two characters I wanted to see, but as kids. One is clearly familiar and one is completely new . What I would like is the option to recruit one of them in your side. Both have their own skills and sets they could bring to help Batman. Barbara with computers and Qadir with more hand-made robotics. Have kids on the streets play a role in helping Batman

• So Qadir is male tiffany? Because she does the same thing

SilentmanX posted: »

Barbara Gordon or Qadir Ali These are two characters I wanted to see, but as kids. One is clearly familiar and one is completely new . Wh

• Well I was thinking about cybernetics since it would require controlling tech with only the mind for Qadir. Add that to Bruce's bat tech and he would have his own mini drone to control like the one from Injustice, but I was also thinking either those two while still maintaining their skills would fill the Tim Drake role.

Both are gifted intellects but each have their own bonus skills to use depending on what Telltale would does with them. Barbara with computer science as she's good with hacking using security systems to her advantage and Qadir with cybernetics as he can add his own stuff with Tiffany's tech to create a mind-control drone that Batman can use

Each comes with benefits, but also weaknesses

BBW2002 posted: »

So Qadir is male tiffany? Because she does the same thing

• There are 5 different post-credit scenes in total.

lt_radnor posted: »

Ah, I stand corrected. I figured that was our hint/stinger. Out of curiosity, what post credit scene do the other endings get?

• I would love having a determinant Dick Grayson as Robin. But he should be different than Tiffany so they don't make the same story again.

• I think the combination of the Court of Owls and Hugo Strange (Season 3) and the combination of Scarecrow/League of Assasins +Talia and Poison Ivy (Season 4)would be good choices, especially for the universe they’ve managed to establish. Another good villain that would be nice to see for even just one episode would be Killer Croc.

• Another reason for this is that depending on the choices, Tiffany would be out on the field with Batman or she would join the Agency. Another is the determined choice of Alfred and Iman. With either Alfred gone, which most people did, and either Avesta working in Wayne Enterprise, an ex-agent, or still with the Agency. The question is who will be left to assist?

This is heavily determined, but if no one's operating the Batcomputer then who else? Avesta is good with alot of things, but she specializes on physiological profile. This is why I mention Barbara and Qadir. Both would operate it, but each comes with their own bonuses

BBW2002 posted: »

So Qadir is male tiffany? Because she does the same thing

• I'd like Ra's and Talia but Poison Ivy is a must for me.

• Considering Avesta's connection to Iranian culture, I think Ra's Al Ghul would be the best selection, regardless if she's related or not. They wouldn't just throw us a random Farsi speaker for nothing if it wasn't some Al Ghul Easter Egg. That's like referencing the Infinity Gauntlet in Marvel without ever planning to give us Thanos. You just don't do it.

I don't want an overabundance of villains though. This season had 6 total antagonists/villains. 7 I guess, if you include Selina's enemy route. That's 3/4 more than Season 1. They balanced it out far better than I expected them to, but I'd like a clearer focus for Season 3.

• edited April 2018

...oh darn it, Avesta is secretly Talia or Nyssa isn’t she?

• I agree with you completely about the number of villains, it's hard to give a proper spotlight to all of them and even though I thought Telltale did a fine job this season some characters have definitely suffered from it.

The ones who got the most focus/spotlight were John/Joker, Harley, and Waller... Bane and Freeze suffered and I thought even that Riddler was only alive for the first episode they kept mentioning him and keeping him relevant in a good way, you got more out of Riddlers personality then you received from Bane and Freeze combined I would say...

I don't mind "new" villains for the next season (hopefully there will be one...) but there is a limit and I think we were quite close to it in season two.

Too many cooks spoil the broth.

Sarunas21 posted: »

Considering Avesta's connection to Iranian culture, I think Ra's Al Ghul would be the best selection, regardless if she's related or not. Th

• Avesta's facial attributes fit Talia's description with the brown hair and green eyes, but the fact that Telltale messes with everything that's Batman, there's enough room for doubt. That was until I eavesdropped on her conversation on the phone in the Vigilante route. So there's 3 theories I have.

1. She's Talia
    2. She's related by blood
    3. She knows of them by stories

But Telltale gave us a completely different Vicki, a unique take on Joker and a skinny Penguin. For all we know, Avesta can be Talia before she becomes Talia. She said her dad ran a store or something in Gotham, so he could be Ra's before he actually becomes Ra's. Either way, the debate is both interesting and rage inducing.

...oh darn it, Avesta is secretly Talia or Nyssa isn’t she?

• Telltale did a fine job this season some characters have definitely suffered from it. The ones who got the most focus/spotlight were John/Joker, Harley, and Waller

Very true. I'd say Harley got the short end of the stick though. They didn't do the ending of her character the justice it's been given throughout the season. What I didn't want to see was a fight and only a fight. Harley wasn't built up to be a physical brick wall, despite her carnage with that mallet. That was Bane's villain role. Like John, Harley was always the more dialogue driven villain in this season, and up to episode 4, they maintained that. But those battle of words didn't amount to anything in the end, unfortunately.

19Street95 posted: »

I agree with you completely about the number of villains, it's hard to give a proper spotlight to all of them and even though I thought Tell

• They mentioned Avesta father and that she ran. Seems like subtle hints that could lead to something next season.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.