Best moments in Batman: The Enemy Within?

So what was your personal favorite moments from Batman The Enemy Within? What moments did you think were the most exciting, well written or just funny?

In my opinion its hard to rate them since there are quite a lot of things that I really enjoyed in season two but here is a few of them:

• Episode 5 (Villain)
    The ending when Bruce catches up to Joker just before the final battle to finish this season, the music and the build-up to this moment is extremely well done and it gives me chills, it's quite emotional for both Bruce and John (Joker) because everything they went through.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Episode 3
    I have always enjoyed the romance between Selina and Bruce and it really got to be one of the main storylines in episode 3 and it was fitting that they were back where they first meet, I liked the scene where you invited Selina to the Batcave but I preferred the one on the rooftops.

• Episode 5 (Villain)
    The graveyard card game scene, it's horrible in one way but really funny in another way if you mess around with it. It's not often I laugh at a video game but it was so absurd it became funny in a weird way. Joker: "Yes, Bruce... zombie Thomas Wayne killed John..."

So let's hear it, what was the best from season two in your opinion?

Comments

• -Batman's fight against the Pact in episode 4. One the best action scenes from the whole series. Beating the shit out of bane with the triggers was incredibly satisfying.

-Villain Joker final fight, same reasons as you.

-The final scene with Alfred. Very emotional.

-The dinner scene, so many and clever interactions between characters.

-Joker's introduction in the villain path, with all the chaos and death he causes.

-The "because i am batman" moment shortly after. Epic as hell.

-The cafe scene with John. It was something fresh, funny and deep, all at the same time.

-John's transformation into villain en episode 4. After all the hype and foreshadowing, the scene on the bridge paid off.

-The "Or do you need your batsuit to really get in you the mood" moment. They nailed that scene, from the voice actors deliverance, to the timing of the reveal.

-Humilliating Riddler at the end of episode 1.

-Bane's first scene. Very well designed fight scene.

• edited March 2018

The Batman/Joker fight against Bane.
    The final fight against vigilante Joker.
    Telling John I was really his friend.
    Visiting John in the post credits scene.

• Which one with Bane did you think was the best?
    I think they were all very good (EP2 GCPD, EP4 Sanctus, EP5 East End and GCPD rooftops)

I would say that the Vigilante one with Joker and Batman vs Bane outside riddlers hideout at East End were the best.

AnimalBoy posted: »

The Batman/Joker fight against Bane. The final fight against vigilante Joker. Telling John I was really his friend. Visiting John in the post credits scene.

• The final conversation with Alfred is just wonderful, whatever way you come to it or the reasoning you have for your final decision.

The cafe talk with John in Episode 3 is certainly a highlight, loved that.

The whole character building with Tiffany I found especially good in my first run, telling her I was Batman and the ideal that she could be my understudy, only to learn the truth and realize that like John, she has to answer for what she's done, regardless of the cost it means to our would-be partnership. I really agonized with that final choice with Tiffany, but I realized my Bruce couldn't let it slide, even if it was for valid reasons.

Realizing how much of an ass you can be to Selina in this series within my second play through, especially in Episode 3. 'Bastard!' was probably well deserved in Episode 5.

Finding how being good and just in this series actually got far more people ultimately killed between the SANTUS massacre due to saving Selina in Episode 4, the destruction at the bridge with Villain John and Harley and the entire Wayne Enterprises crew getting killed off, damn.

And I loved all of both paths for Joker but the sequence where Vigilante Joker finally snaps and shoots all of those people in front of you and starts laughing insanely, covered in blood, both terrified me and broke my heart all at once. I know Villain Joker does some messed up stuff but that one scene made Vigilante Joker all the more crazy, because he's so much more unpredictable.

• Any moment with John/Joker honestly. To me, he was what made this season so phenomenal. Such a great character!

• edited March 2018

That’s the one. I think dropping a smokestack on Bane was appropriate.

19Street95 posted: »

Which one with Bane did you think was the best? I think they were all very good (EP2 GCPD, EP4 Sanctus, EP5 East End and GCPD rooftops)

• edited March 2018

*All of Episode One, that was the best Telltale episode ever imo
    *Episode 2 when you meet John at the bar, meet Harley for the first time, and leading them around Wayne enterprises, really uncomfortable
    *Episode 3 cafe scene
    *Episode 4 opening fight at Sanctus as Batman
    *Episode 5 vigilante rooftop fight
    *Episode 5 villain John vs. Bruce

Sign in to comment in this discussion.