Comments

• Season 3 please

• Season 3 or Riot!

• Just. Just do it.

• Do it. But do it right. Give yourselves a year to map out all the ways it can start and make things from Seasons 1 and 2 matter more.

• PLEASE PETE. Batman: The Enemy Within was the most entertaining, intriguing, and immersive Telltale game I have played in years. There are still so many opportunities to explore within the Batman universe, please don't ignore the potential! Everyone unanimously agrees that they want a s3!

• Umm! Please and thank you❤
    I would love a season 3!

• Yes please :D

• That's good. Very good.

Maybe there is hope then. Hopefully the game performed well.

• If not s Season 3, how about a side story like Suicide Squad or playing as a villain escaping from Blackgate?

• Definitelly not for me. All I want is to play a game with Bruce/Batman as a protagonist again...

prink34320 posted: »

If not s Season 3, how about a side story like Suicide Squad or playing as a villain escaping from Blackgate?

• Hell yeah season 3!!

• I'd love a season 3 but only if Telltale can come up with a good story. Take your time Telltale, I prefer to wait longer than for season 3 to have a rushed story.

• I'd be up for a Catwoman story to find out more about her past in Telltale's universe

• I greatly enjoyed Season 1 and especially Season 2. Not opposed rob season 3, but maybe let’s wait a few years so we can get some other games + new technology.

• if we get season 3 it wont happen for a long time, due to all the multiple endings they would have to make work

• Season 2 felt like a step up from Season 1. If they keep going like that, they've most definitely got my purchase.

• I wish I could [at] the CEO. I'd still love to get this season on Switch.

• Batman Enemy Within is my favorite Batman story and is also one of my most favorite games ever!

• edited April 2018

Oh my days, I'd kill for a season 3! This is, dare I say it? Is it better than Tales from the Borderlands? I'm gonna say yes! I thoroughly enjoyed myself... and became emotionally damaged too, but that's part of the deal when it comes to Telltale, right? ;)

• I adore this game and think it’s awesome but I’m concerned because when they approached season 2, I remember right from the start it was a definitive yes. Good that they’re heavily considering it, be great if they furthered the story !! They have only covered half of the amazing villains Batman has.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.