Batman vs Joker's goons rant (Villain path)

What the hell happened to Batman here? He loses all his gadgets and martial arts knowledge and gets destroyed by a bunch of morons dressed as clowns! The batsuit that can stop bullets from a AK-47 suddenly is made of paper and here he can't even K.O one of these idiots.

I know Telltale had to make it so you get captured by john but they could have done it much better.

Comments

• This is telltale’s batman. Not the arkham game series. But yeah.

• The problem is that it's inconsistent with the Batman that the game has showed us. We saw him throw people like ragdolls. we see him hurting bane (who is able to escape the police weakened and surrounded) and now he can't even hurt normal thugs.

It would had been better if Gordon escaped with the map and Joker bombed the place with those joker-bombs he has knocking batman out.

This is telltale’s batman. Not the arkham game series. But yeah.

• That's because the fight he truly lost, was the fight of the heart.

Gordon betrayal was too much for Batman too handle, so he was broken, how can you fight random dudes dressed as clowns if your soul is... sad.

Who truly defeated Batman in that scene, was Gordon, and his knife in the back.

• :'(

I hope Tiffany makes me some badass bat-armor in season 3

Kaelthas posted: »

That's because the fight he truly lost, was the fight of the heart. Gordon betrayal was too much for Batman too handle, so he was broken,

• Without the moustache in his heart it was too much.

Kaelthas posted: »

That's because the fight he truly lost, was the fight of the heart. Gordon betrayal was too much for Batman too handle, so he was broken,

• I'm glad I got the vigilante joker route so none of this crap would happen. Batman could have use his strobe grenade and smoke pellet and take down the thugs with little or no problem.

• It would be awesome if season 3 gave us the choice to either train or upgrade our bat-stuff which could change fight scenes depending on what we did.

• To be fair he didn't fight much better against the Agency agents at the beginning when Joker had to save him.

I'm glad I got the vigilante joker route so none of this crap would happen. Batman could have use his strobe grenade and smoke pellet and take down the thugs with little or no problem.

• He was outnumbered, cornered and Gordon couldn't stand anymore. You can have any tools you want, you can't escape this kind of situation.

Also he was just hit with a hammer IN THE FACE before.

• Good point.

I just wish they showed him more affected so the fight made more sense.

Still given that it was an obvious trap i think the game should have given us the choice to go prepared.

Euron posted: »

He was outnumbered, cornered and Gordon couldn't stand anymore. You can have any tools you want, you can't escape this kind of situation. Also he was just hit with a hammer IN THE FACE before.

• If the game made Batman win every fight then there would be no point in the story

• edited April 2018

But the way he lost this fight didn't make sense.this batman was shown having gadgets for situations like this.

Joker bombing the place would had ended the same and would have made sense given that he had the bombs in the bridge of chapter 4.

ANXXX7 posted: »

If the game made Batman win every fight then there would be no point in the story

• So what? Batman was kicking ass in previous Telltale episodes.

This is telltale’s batman. Not the arkham game series. But yeah.

• It's funny because after getting his ass kicked here and getting tortured throught the entire episode,Bruce destroys John and Harley without his Batsuit at the SAME time.

Twdsaviours posted: »

So what? Batman was kicking ass in previous Telltale episodes.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.