Was anyone else overthinking about protecting your image in the enemy within

After playing the first series it seemed like a lot of decisions had an effect of who you are and how you would be percived by the city both as batman and bruce. I did consider the fact that there was a corrupt reporter trashing his reputation at every turn in the first one but still it seemed like i was doing all of these criminal activities in the second season and i expected to have protect how i appeal to the city of Gotham it kinda seemed like alot of things that i would be definitely be cautious to do in the first one had pretty much had little to no consequence...
Its funny i i found myself being cautious about doing things like sending the transfer so that guy could fly out of state (so my signature wouldnt come back to bite me)not letting john take pictures of me so i couldn't be tied to criminal activity (fucker still got me.)and got really nervous when tiffany said (I will find out what your doing and shout it to the world) lol i was worried i was still trying to be the "face of Gotham"and pretty much threw that out the window after awhile thoughts anyone?
Also i would like to say that i was very happy with how the enemy within turned out even though the joker couldn't keep his cool in the end you can see in the start he always had a knack for mischief (we'll probably fall again for him if he comes back...) but i just thought it was funny i was trying to be the "golden boy"

Comments

• Yeah there weren't many opportunities to play a brutal Batman this time. The only brutal choices were beating up that guy you were questioning and forcing the guy at sanctus to open the door.

• I was worried about batman's image when joker took a selfie with him, thought it could show up in the news after a probable joker villain turn

• I crushed his phone cause I can’t have photos of Batman out there, it kind of defeats the purpose. Ya know?

• Guess you didn’t have any photos in your collection at the end of the game? Kind of cool that they showed you what photos you collected at the end.

I crushed his phone cause I can’t have photos of Batman out there, it kind of defeats the purpose. Ya know?

• His phone manages to survive the crushing. He pulls it out to take a selfie in Sanctus if you sell out Catwoman, and it's horribly deformed but apparently functional. I think you just don't get the Batman selfie in your photo collection.

AnimalBoy posted: »

Guess you didn’t have any photos in your collection at the end of the game? Kind of cool that they showed you what photos you collected at the end.

• I thought it was a glitch when I've first seen the deformed phone, it looked really weird. :D

mirashade posted: »

His phone manages to survive the crushing. He pulls it out to take a selfie in Sanctus if you sell out Catwoman, and it's horribly deformed but apparently functional. I think you just don't get the Batman selfie in your photo collection.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.