Another plothole in the villain route

In episode 2 Alfred replaced the Wayne Enterprises security feeds with dummy footage, yet in the villain route of episode 5 Regina has images of the entire encounter of Bruce/Harley/Joker on the screen for all of the chairmen to see.

Comments

• My gusse would be that it was provided to her by her assistant who worked for Joker.

• But there's no way that guy should be able to obtain the footage after Alfred replaced them all.

StabHappy posted: »

My gusse would be that it was provided to her by her assistant who worked for Joker.

• Gordon said it wasn’t removed. Just left blank.

But there's no way that guy should be able to obtain the footage after Alfred replaced them all.

• yeah plus he said it was amateur work trying to hide the real footage

StabHappy posted: »

Gordon said it wasn’t removed. Just left blank.

• Basically the above. Remember, Alfred was unwell, so I guess he didn't do a good enough job.

• They are Wayne Enterprises though, best technology there is, if they can't get the original video in which a shaking old man made a few edits it would be dumb.

• Not the biggest plot hole, its possible they were able to recover it seeing as the feed was already recorded before Alfred tried to erase it.

I think the bigger plot hole is how Villain Joker knows Tiffany killed Riddler.

Also not a plot hole, but I found it weird how Alfred just shows up and goes "ayy wuddup B, yall want some scones lmao"

• I suppose it was just process of elimination based on who had the skills, motive, psychological profile and lack of alibi in universe, which we as players can’t do with any amount sci fy because we need the to explain their fiction.

Poogers555 posted: »

Not the biggest plot hole, its possible they were able to recover it seeing as the feed was already recorded before Alfred tried to erase it

• Yeah, seems like John just randomly knows things because plot. First everything about Lady Arkam in S1, then who killed Riddler in S2.

Not the biggest plot hole, its possible they were able to recover it seeing as the feed was already recorded before Alfred tried to erase it

• DeltinoDeltino Moderator

Well, Alfred does say "You assured me nobody would get hurt!" when he comes in. Guessing Joker just called him up like "Hey I have Bruce and Tiffany bring some food xoxo"

• Well yeah he says that, but its just weird that Alfred just real casually would get a message like that and be like 'lmao ok gimme atleast 2 hours tho these scones gotta bake for a bit" bakes the scones, casually drives up to Jokers hide out, has all the scones on a kitchen tray still, just walks in like he's serving cookies to the sleep over guest, and then be like "wait a second this looks like a trap :("

Deltino posted: »

Well, Alfred does say "You assured me nobody would get hurt!" when he comes in. Guessing Joker just called him up like "Hey I have Bruce and Tiffany bring some food xoxo"

• DeltinoDeltino Moderator

Don't forget he hid one of the stunners in the scones. He probably knew he was walking into a set-up, but couldn't really do anything about it, because two maniacs that are blowing up and poisoning the city are holding his surrogate son and surrogate niece/daughter (he probably considers Tiffany one of these) hostage.

Well yeah he says that, but its just weird that Alfred just real casually would get a message like that and be like 'lmao ok gimme atleast 2

Sign in to comment in this discussion.