Episode 5 was phenomenal.

I played vigilante and thought it was good, but then I played the villain route and I was on the edge of my seat the whole time. This is one of the most entertaining segments of a videogame I've ever played. Well done telltale. I am really looking forward to season 3 now ( I hope there is one!).

Comments

• Surprised you liked the villain route more, but to each their own I guess. It was a phenomenal finale and I truly hope we get s3.

• I felt that the vigilante route is a bit misleading since John is more like a villain in training than someone like batman. I never felt that he and batman were on the same page. In the vigilante route John felt more like a villain who I had to keep restraining from being as evil as he wanted to be rather than a true vigilante like batman. So it was good and still fun, but not as good as it could have been if John held fast to the vigilante ideology.

But the villain route was just pure unfiltered joker all the way through, and that is more entertaining for me than babysitting the joker and making sure he doesn't get into trouble. Which is sort of what the vigilante role felt like lol.

Evil joker just feels right. He is pure entertainment and I love the good vs bad, chaotic vs lawful dichotomy that these two have always shared. And although the vigilante route did a decent job of mixing up this tried and true formula, it's just not quite as satisfying.

Surprised you liked the villain route more, but to each their own I guess. It was a phenomenal finale and I truly hope we get s3.

• Yeah it was awesome, i just wanted a final scene between batman and catwoman

• It was really really short. But on the other hand depanding on the choices in the last episode you got a very differing content

• Henceforth, whenever someone says “choices don’t matter”, I’ll tell that someone “play Batman season 2”.

• How was it really really short? It was just as long as episodes 2 and 3 which were about 100 mins or so.

Abitran posted: »

It was really really short. But on the other hand depanding on the choices in the last episode you got a very differing content

Sign in to comment in this discussion.